Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Wow! Cranberry-tastic!

I got to try this product for free & I was so happy to do so! I am a fan of cranberry juice & also a fan of Canada Dry ginger ale. The combination that Canada Dry has made is fantastic! It has the taste of the ginger ale we all love but with a hint of cranberry, not overpowering, but just right! It has a slight hint of cranberry smell too upon opening the can. Its perfect! I am absolutely going to purchase this again & will recommend it to anyone, whether you are a fan of cranberries or just trying it out for the first time. Please pick up a pack & enjoy one today!

Un délice

En partant j'adore le ginger ale et là avec un petit goût fruité c'est encore plus délicieux !
    Un goût rafraîchissant et réconfortant !
    Je recommande et il est certain que je vais en racheter de façon régulière !

November 07, 2019

grab this while you can!

Every year I look forward to Canada Dry's Cranberry Gingerale. It's a great twist on our preferred drink at home and I wish t wasn't only available during the holidays (Canada Dry - you need to make this a permanent fixture in your line of drinks!)

As always, I tried mixing this with various alcohols to make cocktails for the holiday season - and the combinations are endless (may I suggest a twist on the regular Moscow Mule...) Also, as many members of my family does not drink, this Cranberry Gingerale just seems more festive (and therefore more fun!). It can also be mixed for non-alcoholic drinks (add a few scoops of raspberry sorbet!)

The taste on its own is great - there is not strange after-taste as you can sometimes get with "special holiday flavours". This is a definite staple for the festive season. Highly recommended

November 07, 2019

Love the refreshing tast of Cranberry Ginger Ale!

I am hooked on the refreshing taste of the new Cranberry Ginger Ale from Canada Dry. This pop is like a luxurious holiday punch in a can! I will be recommending this drink to all my family and friends! As well as buying it myself. Thanks ChickAdvisor for picking me for the opportunity! #gotitfree

November 07, 2019

A nice twist on a classic

I received a voucher from Chick Advisor for a free case of Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale in exchange for my honest review.

I chose the original gingerale not the diet to review.

My initial reaction to this flavour of pop was that there was a strong cranberry flavour. That was all O felt I could taste which wasn't what I was expecting. After a few more sips I could start to taste the gingerale in the drink.

I did find that the drink was a little sweeter than I prefer. I think the sweetness of this drink would make it good for mixing in punches or for kids who do not like the taste of the original gingerale.

Overall, it had the bubbly smoothness that you would expect from Canada Dry and a taste that although is sweet, is good and would be great for a day when you want a little more than an original gingerale soft drink.

Love this soda

This soda comes out especially before Christmas. I always look for it. I was never truly a gingerale fan, but this one makes it so yummy. Look forward to drinking this every fall.

I love this!

I have always been a fan of Canada dry ginger ale. The cranberry is one of my favorites. It reminds me of Christmas time even though it's refreshing throughout the year. It's delicious with vodka or on its own. it's not too sour but you can taste the cranberry. It's a family favorite I will definitely continue buying.

November 06, 2019

J'adore cette saveur de Canada Dry!

J'adore la canneberge, en fruit ou en jus, et le Ginger Ale de Canada Dry est ma boisson de choix, alors cette combinaison des deux est super gagnante! Le gout est parfait, pas trop acidulé, pas trop sucré. 5 étoiles sur toute la ligne!

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Fun Holiday Drink

As I got a chance to try Canada dry cranberry for free to sample and review, I tried this very recently and for the first time. Taste wise it was better than I expected. It's not childish or cough syrup-y as I thought it might be. Rather it gives a fun twist to our family favorite ginger ale. Would definitely recommend any one who is looking for a drink to serve to a crowd.

Refreshing!

I got to try this flavor for the first time and it's so refreshing!
    It tastes so good and it's very light and fizzy.
    I also mixed it with vodka to make a cocktail and the result was very impressive!