Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

November 08, 2019

Love the flavour for fall!!

I loved the flavour of the cranberry, it’s very fitting for fall/ Christmas time. I think it would be great to mix drinks for the holidays!! It has great flavour that’s not to overwhelming. I liked the look of the cans and case. Packaging was perfect! Highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase it!!

Great taste

I expected this drink to still have a strong ginger ale taste, but it is actually very light and refreshing. I love the taste and it is a great drink mixing or having on its own, any time of the year.

Très différent!

J’ai eu un peu de misère à trouver le produit mais ça en valait la peine. J’ai adoré! Un goût très différent mais très bon! Maintenant que je sais où en trouver je vais en acheter d’autre.

November 08, 2019

Great take on ginger ale!

I got the chance to try Canada Dry's new flavour of ginger ale - Cranberry! I already mix cranberry juice with gingerly, so this is a no brainer. I love the flavour of it, making the ginger ale a little less sweet with the tartness from the cranberry juice. I can't wait to mix this with gin or vodka to make a great cocktail. I'll be repurchasing this often!

Delicious and different

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This was a different yet refreshing taste. It has hints of cranberry and is not too over powering. It would be a great holiday drink to enjoy on its own or with an addition of an alcoholic beverage.

I would definitely buy this product again and enjoy it.

Love the flavour

Definitely a good flavor. It helps with infection. I love the design of the bottles. Good flavour with good properties for health. Love this new flavour. Definately worth a try.

Delicious!

I'm loving the Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale! Its a perfect drink for the holidays. I'm a huge ginger ale fan and the added cranberry flavour gives a great festive taste. 2 thumbs up from me!

November 08, 2019

Cranberry ginger ale is a nice alternative to the regular.

First I have to say it's not an easy item to find in store. The addition of the sweet, tart cranberry to the gingerale is good! It's not overpowering cranberry flavor. It is a bit sweeter than I prefer but still a nice treat.

Delicious!

I tried the Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale and it was really good! It has a nice fruity taste with a bit of tart. The only reason I dropped a star was because I preferred the diet version so it has less sugar, but if you like regular pop, you’ll love this. This would be a great holiday drink or even to be used as a base in lunches and mixed drinks. YUM!

A Refreshing Drink

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is one of those classic soft drinks that I always have on hand. And it was exciting to try a classic with a new twist of flavour, Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale. It is refreshing, with a nice hint of cranberry. For me it is the perfect combination and the taste is what I expected, not too sweet and not too tart. This flavour will be great to have for the holidays as it is refreshing on its own and a perfect mix for drinks and in a punch. I received this product for free for my review but I will be purchasing this flavour to have on hand for the holidays.