Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait Ă  partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraĂźchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutĂ©e. Ce dĂ©licieux mĂ©lange au goĂ»t frais est parfait pour les rĂ©ceptions du temps des fĂȘtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

November 19, 2019

Definitely hits the spot!!

I had troubles finding this product. I finally found at the market on Yates👌 And I was very satisfied with with the cranberry flavour, Wasn’t to overpowering and great fiz the cranberry and fizz went perfectly together very tasty 😋 I really enjoyed and will definitely get again only down fall!! Limited editon

Crisp fruity bubbly beverage

Let me begin by sayibg I love this with some vodka! I have even mixed it with white wine and added frozen berries for a fresh twist. The flavour is just right. Great holiday drink. My son even loves it and my husband!
    Great to mix into holiday punches!

Delicious! Perfect Seasonal Drink

I received Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale as a complimentary sample as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club. I was really excited to have the opportunity to try this product and all my expectations were exceeded. Before trying this product I was worried that it might be too sweet or too tart but honestly it’s just the right amount of both. We loved this drink on it’s own, as a mix for alcohol or as part of a punch. It’s festive and delicious and I am so sad it’s a limited time flavour offering.

exellent

j’ai goutĂ© le Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale et honnĂȘtement, ça goute le ciel! Le gout de la canneberge est tres prononcĂ© et une subtile arome de gingembre..c'est exquis!

Surprisingly light

I really loved this flavoured ginger ale, it’s more cranberry than ginger ale flavour, but it’s surprisingly light! A really nice balanced flavour, and it’s a perfect addition to holiday parties. Can’t wait to make a holiday punch out of it!

November 17, 2019

Un mélange de gingembre et de canneberge

Le Canada dry gingembre et aux canneberges a le goût du Canada dry original avec un arÎme de canneberge. J'ai trouvé le produit un peu trop sucré, mais il était tout à fait délicieux.

Great for Holidays

I received a redemption coupon from chick advisor to try the cranberry ginger ale for free.
    It is the same quality and taste you would expect from Canada Dry. The added flavour of cranberry is a nice touch and is great for the holidays on its own, or to add with punch or mixed drinks.
    I would definitely purchase and drink this again.

Crisp and refreshing!

I love this drink! I am a fiend for regular gingerale so I was super excited to try this product. This drink is crisp and refreshing and not overly sweet. The cranberry makes this drink a pretty pink/red colour which is great for the upcoming holiday season. I think this would be great with alcohol, a mix for holiday punch, or to put in plastic champagne flutes for kids so they can get in on the fun! It's also wonderful to drink on it's own because the gingerale and cranberry pair very well together. A 12 pack is only $6 and it's easy to get at any store (I got mine at RCSS). Pick this up to jazz up your holiday party asap!

My favourite drink!

I’ve always been one to mix my Canada Dry Gingerale with cranberry juice to make the perfect drink.... so when I found out they did it for me I was so excited! This is the perfect drink for those of us who love bubbly and tart. I would also advise making your favourite punch with this - trust me, it’s delicious. I’m a huge fan and this product will be a staple in my house for sure!

Really good

I received it for free to test it out, I really enjoyed this twist on the original ginger ale. Nice fruity taste and not overpowering. I already live ginger ale and this is is no different. Loved it and I would definitely buy it, highly recommend!