Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

People pleaser

It’s a hot commodity every time guests come over. They want to try something new but refreshing. Cranberry is a hit for the ginger ale. It’s a nice balance of tart and sweet.

My families favorite

I picked a case of this ginger ale while grocery shopping as I never seen this flavor before. My whole family loves it, from my 9 year old daughter to my 60 year old father . It has a great refreshing taste it's a nice change from the regular ginger ale .I have stocked up on it! I am excited to try it with some adult beverages

Worth trying

It was surprislingly really good and not overly sweet..I don't like really sweet canned pop but this one was really good.right now it's a little expensive to buy but once sale happens I will pick up a case

February 26, 2020

Essayez le vous serez conquis :)

Si vous avez la chance de l'essayer ne la rater pas,je le trouve vraiment trop bon et très rafraîchissant. Une boisson qui me fera un grand plaisir de voir cette été u bord de la piscine :D

February 26, 2020

Favourite ginger ale flavour.

First tried cranberry ginger ale around Christmas time. It is amazing, definitely my new favourite flavour!!! Wish it was sold all year. I would definitely recommend this.

OMG my absolute fave!!!

Love it but hard to find, more stores need to carry it! So crisp and bubbly and love it!!! The flavour is wonderful, can drink on its own or as a mixer. Can't go without!!

Afternoon cocktail

Canada Dry meets my expectations.... from ginger ale to cranberry ginger ale. Light freshing taste with natural ingredients. Makes for a good afternoon cocktail on ice.

The BEST ginger ale flavor

This is the absolutely best ginger ale flavor. I wait each year to see this on the shelves. And tend to buy extra just so I have some on hand for when it's removed from shelves.

This soda has a crisp and tart flavor with hints of cranberry

February 25, 2020

I can't get enough of this.

Love the crisp and clean taste only Canada Dry provides
    The cranberry juice isn't too sweet and provides just enough flavor
    I can't seem to keep it in stock in the fridge.

February 24, 2020

I love this ginger ale.. it's my favorite

I love it but it's only around for the holidays..Canada dry needs to made this product available all year round and have it come in 2 liter bottles...