Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

The best flavoured Ginger Ale ever

I got the opportunity to try New Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale and I fell in love. It's so light and refreshing. There is no after taste like most flavored pop. I bought cases right away and I will be very sad when when the flavor ends. MAKE THIS A PERMEANT FLAVOR PLEASE#gotitfree#chickadvisor

Très bon!!

Vaux vraiment la peine gout semblable au redbull aux canneberges!! J’espere que cette saveur va rester sur le marché le plus longtemps que possible. Très dur d’en trouver au alentour de la ville de quebec (j’en ai trouvé ailleurs dans une autre ville a 4h de chez moi).

So refreshing!

This Cranberry Gingerale by Canada Dry was so refreshing, crisp tasting and was a perfect compliment along side a meal. I would totally buy this product in the future - the price was great and the taste was perfect! #CanadaDry #Cranberry #chickadvisor #freesample

November 12, 2019

Delicious and Refreshing. Would buy again.

I enjoyed Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale a lot! A light refreshing taste that wasn't too sweet, it would be great at any time of year for any occasion.

Great Alternative!

I was super excited when I was picked to be part of the product review club to give my honest review for this drink because I really enjoy ginger ale as well as anything cranberry. I think this would be a great alternative to the regular one for the holiday season. It has the taste of ginger ale with a hint of tartness from the cranberries. Overall a great combination.

The only pop I like

This is one of my new favourite drinks. Very tasty and refreshing. I don’t even drink pop and I love this cranberry ginger ale. Will purchase another time

J'adore !

J'adore ce produit, il goute meilleur que l'original, le gout de la canneberge est bien présent, mais sans être trop sucré. Je le recommande aux personnes qui aiment le ginger ale original et qui veulent changer à l'occassion. Un bon produit pour le temps des fêtes.

November 12, 2019

Nice change from my regular soda

This was a pleasure to test out. A little difficult to find this pop as I believe it may be seasonal to Christmas but it was such a nice treat! Crisp, refreshing, a bit tart and bit smooth. It was the perfect holiday drink and I think it will pair perfect with Christmas dinner this year.

Love the flavour

I got it for free forest and review .. I luv the flavour it’s very nice and rich in quality .. After getting free one I just bought new one will be serving it to my family friends ... highly recommend it to you guys give it a try

Sweet thirst quencher

I would bring this drink to parties and family gatherings! It's sweet but not overpowering, definitely a great thirst quencher. Recommend with or without ice, room temp or chilled - tastes phenomenal however you serve it.