Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

November 08, 2019

My favourite seasonal soft drink!

I absolutely loved the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger ale. It is refreshing and has just enough cranberry favour. I have tried other cranberry flavoured ginger ale products, but this one is far and away the best. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Updated On: November 08, 2019

I received the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale for free from Chick Advisor’s product review club and promise to give my honest review.

November 08, 2019

Taste good but not great

I received the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale for free from Chickadvisor’s Product Review Club, and as such promise to provide an honest review.

First off, I had a little of a hard time trying to locate the cranberry gingerale at a few local grocery stores by home, but then was able to find it at one that was a little further away from me.

First off, Canada Dry gingerale my favourite drink. I just try not to drink carbonated drinks often. I was expecting this to be a little sweeter than what it actually was - which is why I’m a little disappointed in the flavour. Otherwise, it is a nice light beverage, I just would not say that it is my favourite. I do prefer it cold with some ice. I still prefer regular gingerale from Canada Dry.
    For this reason I do not think I would buy it again soon, and also because my local grocery store doesn’t carry it.
    Thank you again Chickadvisor for this opportunity.

May purchase again

Thanks chick advisor for letting me try this product! My opinion on it is that it’s refreshing, personally I don’t like cranberries in any sense but the cranberry taste isn’t overpowering to the point that it turns me off. I still would chose regular Canada Dry GingerAle over the cranberry one, but it is nice to mix it up around the Holiday season! I would recommend to my friends for holiday parties, and festivities! 7/10 rating from me!

#gotitfree #Canadadrycranberry

Best Ginger Ale Flavor

I will definitely be buying this flavour from now on! I could barely find it in the store as well when I was going to redeem it. I recieved this free from ChickAdvisor. The taste of cranberry is not overwhelming at all!! I love mixing this with my drinks as well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I will buy this again!

YUMM!!! The flavor reminds me of christmas! It is very refreshing and not overwhelming at all. Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got a coupon for a free 12 pack and it's already almost gone. Try it out, you wont be disappointed! #gotitfree #chickadvisor #canadadrylemonade #limitededition @chickadvisor @canadadrygingerale

Updated On: November 08, 2019

YUMM!!!🥰 The flavor reminds me of christmas! It is very refreshing and not overwhelming at all. Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got a coupon for a free 12 pack and it's already almost gone.
    Try it out, you wont be disappointed! #gotitfree #chickadvisor #canadadrycranberry #limitededition @chickadvisor @canadadrygingerale

Love it !

I don't usually go for cranberry items but the cranberry Ginger ale is absolutely delicious. This was actually my first time trying it. It is a seasonal item so get it while you can. It's not too sweet or tart. I love the taste. It is very refreshing and flavourful. Great for mixing drinks this holiday season as well. Definitely a festive flavour. Great quality with your traditional ginger ale with a hint of cranberry. Must try if you haven't. Diet also available.

Great for cocktails!

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest opinion.

I'm not a big pop drinker, but when I do have it I tend to lean toward gingerale. I'm glad to see the different flavour options Canada Dry has been releasing to change things up a bit.

I really enjoyed the cranberry flavour. I found it added a bit of extra sweetness to the gingerale which wasn't bad, though being that I drink mainly water, this would be more of a treat for me. I can't see myself drinking it every day.

I also tried using it as a mix with gin and I really enjoyed it. I would probably mix it with some unflavoured sparkeling water though in the future just to cut back on the sweetness. I think it'll be great for making some fun Christmas cocktails.

I would definitely buy this again in the future, I'd also like to try some of the other flavours they have.

New Brunswick, Canada

good taste

je ne suis pas une fan de ginger ale habituellement mais avec l'ajout de cranberry j'ai bien aimer le gout. Je recommande ce produit et c'est un produit que je vais achetee de nouveau

Maryland, United States

Delicious

It's too bad this is only available around the holidays! I'd drink it year-round. Great refreshing flavor and taste. Good addition the Canada Dry family of products.

2.0/5

November 08, 2019

Tangy with a ginger ale flavour but a little syrupy.

I like how they captured the ginger ale flavour but added a cranberry twist. However, I feel it is too sweet and syrupy. I would perhaps drink this as a mix with vodka, but I wouldn't drink it on it's own as it is too sweet. They definitely nailed the standard Canada Dry ginger ale flavour which I love. After receiving the coupon, I had trouble finding this product in many stores which was disappointing. I ended up having to buy a different size from a convenience store and was unable to use the coupon.