Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 11, 2019

Great taste

I like any ginger ale but Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale is now my favorite!
    It’s not too sweet compared to other drinks. Have great taste and absolutely no aftertaste.
    I will definitely recommend it and will buy it again
    I received it free to try and review

November 10, 2019

One of my favorite beverages

I like the dimensions of the packaging, as it is very easy to carry home. I love the flavor, the tartness of cranberry mixes very well with the spice of ginger and the sweetness of the beverage. I love how bubbly this drink is ot makes it an overall fun drink with the benefits of ginger.

Updated On: November 11, 2019

Taste so good

So we tried canada dry cranberry ginger ale...n it taste so good ,my kids love that too...before trying it i was not sure that cranberries can taste so good...i already bought 5-6 packs of it as these r only limited time...

November 10, 2019

Spin on boring ginger ale

So, gingerale for me is only when i get sick lol but this time i had this cranberry gingerale flavor with my pizza for a change and it was a good change. Taste wise, i think its just okay. I still prefer the taste of cream soda. Maybe a strawberry or rasberry flavour would be better than cranberry.

Soooo good.

I absolutely love the Canada Dry flavours they bring out each season. Once again they made another flavour that is incredibly impressive.
    Defintely delicious.

Great for holidays

It was tough to find in stores but finally I did. Got to try it free thanks to chickadvisor! Great fizzy cranberry flavor that goes well with alcohol. It will be perfect for the holidays!

Tasty

I had the opportunity to try CANADA DRY CRANBERRY GINGER ALE for free.
    It's my favorite drink this time of the year. It's a very versatile flavor combination that's perfect to pair with some alcoholic drinks. It's also nice paired with some non alcoholic sparkling mixes too.

Overall perfect drink.

Great taste

The cranberry flavour was great and had a good amount of fizz. I enjoyed the amount of bubbles in the drink. I did find there was too much sugar. It has a good after taste and left me wanting more. I would only recommend the regular cranberry Ginger Ale to people who enjoy very sweet drinks.

Tasty!

I really enjoyed trying out this product, thanks to ChickAdvisor and Canada Dry. It was delicious and refreshing. Its nice to have with mixed drinks too especially for the holidays.

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

the classic great taste of ginger ale with a nice bitter-sweet hint of cranberry. i don't drink much pop as its all very sugary tasting but do sometimes enjoy a ginger ale. this drink gives that satisfaction of a regular ginger ale with a little twist that i enjoyed.