Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

2.8/5

Canada dry cranberry

Merci de m'avoir choisit pour essayer se produit!J'avais hâte de l'essayer,car j'adore les canneberge et j'adore le gingerall !Mais je n'est pas apprécier se produit,le goût un peu bizarre ma pas plus,je trouve qui avait un prit goût de bière ! Par contre très petillant!Le coût est quand même raisonnable ! Mais je vais probablement en acheter car mon fils de 17 ans a dorer lui!

November 11, 2019

Good

I’m not one to drink regular soda because of the sugar, but this was really good. I prefer the diet sofa over this one, but it’s still delicious. I will buy this in a pinch it’s diet is sold out!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Recieved free to review

I had a hard time trying to find these sodas. I did purchase the regular kind.

I find it kind of sweet but I am used to drinking diet soda and none of the stores in my area had it in stock. I would not purchase the regular soda but would think about purchasing the diet.

I received a free product coupon

Nice cool drink

The taste is refreshing and would make an excellent cold beverage choice for holiday parties or in the summer. I think it would make an awesome choice as a mixer for adult drinks as well.

Updated On: November 11, 2019

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

November 11, 2019

Got It On A Whim, Would Do It Again.

I had poured a little taste of Canadian Club 12 Year on Friday night over ice with some standard Canada Dry, and enjoyed it as usual. But then I needed to make a quick trip to the convenience store and decided I wanted a twist on my usual.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a single can of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale. I came home and cracked it open, poured a splash over a fresh shot of whiskey, and guess what - it was good. The taste was bright and balanced well with the whiskey. And when I took a few drinks of just the Cranberry Ginger Ale from the can, that was enjoyable too.

With the holidays coming and my love of cranberry ready to be embraced, I'm sure I'll have a few more cans.

Great taste

I like any ginger ale but Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale is now my favorite!
    It’s not too sweet compared to other drinks. Have great taste and absolutely no aftertaste.
    I will definitely recommend it and will buy it again
    I received it free to try and review

November 11, 2019

One of my favorite beverages

I like the dimensions of the packaging, as it is very easy to carry home. I love the flavor, the tartness of cranberry mixes very well with the spice of ginger and the sweetness of the beverage. I love how bubbly this drink is ot makes it an overall fun drink with the benefits of ginger.

Updated On: November 11, 2019

Taste so good

So we tried canada dry cranberry ginger ale...n it taste so good ,my kids love that too...before trying it i was not sure that cranberries can taste so good...i already bought 5-6 packs of it as these r only limited time...

November 10, 2019

Spin on boring ginger ale

So, gingerale for me is only when i get sick lol but this time i had this cranberry gingerale flavor with my pizza for a change and it was a good change. Taste wise, i think its just okay. I still prefer the taste of cream soda. Maybe a strawberry or rasberry flavour would be better than cranberry.

Soooo good.

I absolutely love the Canada Dry flavours they bring out each season. Once again they made another flavour that is incredibly impressive.
    Defintely delicious.