Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Tasty and deliciously refreshing

I’ve tried all the Canada Dry products and this is by far my favourite it’s yummy on its own, mixed with fruit or with a splash of alcohol This is the perfect holiday drink thank you it was delicious and also a good value

Cran 4 the win!!

I enjoy Canada Dry Ginger Ale! But Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale will be added to the Holiday line up! It is a new twist with a great flavour. It is just enough cranberry flavour to enhance your mixed drinks! Holiday parties this year just went up a notch! Thank you for letting me try this product for free.

November 11, 2019

Refreshing taste perfect for the holidays!

I am not a huge soda drinker but I do really enjoy the Canada Dry cranberry flavour! It is light and refreshing! Also it is festive and perfect for making those holiday drinks! My entire family enjoyed the flavour . I will be keeping some of this on hand!

Absolutely loved this product 😍

It took me a few stores to actually find the pop but when I did I was pretty excited to get it home and try it. I personally love ginger ale and cranberries, so the idea of the two together had me pretty lit up.
    The taste is amazing. You can definitely taste the cranberries and it's not an artificial taste it's the real deal. I loved it 😊
    I have bought two more cases since I have recieved mine for free, so what does that tell you 😉
    If you haven't tried this yet get out there and grab yourself some 🥰

Delish!

I received a free product coupon for this product and enjoyed it very much. A little on the sweet side but overall very refreshing! A good combo of regular ginger ale flavour and juicy cranberries.

Great Taste!

First time trying the cranberry ginger ale. Wasn’t disappointed, kids loved it, I loved it. Tastes great, was gone before I knew it.
    Would definitely buy again, and again.

2.8/5

Canada dry cranberry

Merci de m'avoir choisit pour essayer se produit!J'avais hâte de l'essayer,car j'adore les canneberge et j'adore le gingerall !Mais je n'est pas apprécier se produit,le goût un peu bizarre ma pas plus,je trouve qui avait un prit goût de bière ! Par contre très petillant!Le coût est quand même raisonnable ! Mais je vais probablement en acheter car mon fils de 17 ans a dorer lui!

November 11, 2019

Good

I’m not one to drink regular soda because of the sugar, but this was really good. I prefer the diet sofa over this one, but it’s still delicious. I will buy this in a pinch it’s diet is sold out!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Recieved free to review

I had a hard time trying to find these sodas. I did purchase the regular kind.

I find it kind of sweet but I am used to drinking diet soda and none of the stores in my area had it in stock. I would not purchase the regular soda but would think about purchasing the diet.

I received a free product coupon

Nice cool drink

The taste is refreshing and would make an excellent cold beverage choice for holiday parties or in the summer. I think it would make an awesome choice as a mixer for adult drinks as well.

Updated On: November 11, 2019

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.