Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Philippines

Holiday in a can

I’ve been chosen by chickadvisor to be one of the Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale advocates and received a full-value coupon to redeem at any of my local grocery store. I’ve chosen the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger ale as opposed to the diet version. First impression, the packaging was great, looked very festive. I have always purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale, but this product is on another level, I can not rave enough how much I love it. I’m not a alcohol drinker, I always opted for the non-alcoholic versions whenever there’s an occasion, but this product tasted and looked like I was having something festive in my glass. And, like my headline, it does taste like holiday in a can. I just wish it would be available all year round and not just around the holidays. This product is a must try. If you like ginger ale, you’ll definitely love this one.

0.5/5

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is so good! Just a hint of Cranberry taste keepgs you wanting more! Only around Early October Thanksgiving till Christmas hurry and stock up before it is gone!

My new favourite drink !

I really love ginger ale so I was looking forward to trying this new flavour.

Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale was so refreshing and my new favourite drink. It is not overly sweet. It is perfect to drink on its own or can easily be mixed with something else. The price is comparable to other soda pops so it is affordable. Great to drink alone or with a meal.

This will be a new staple drink in our home. Perfect drink for the upcoming holiday season. Can easily make a signature drink making cranberry ginger ale the star. I really recommend this product to all. #gotitfree

Bubbly delicious

I really enjoyed the overall flavour of this soda. It’s not too sweet, just the right bit of carbonation. It tastes exactly like cranberry which will make for an excellent holiday drink!

After having it sit for a bit it did not go flat fast.

It’s hard to believe that this is ginger ale

Boisson Canada Dry gingembre-canneberge

J'ai eu le plaisir de tester la nouvelle saveur de boisson Canada dry gingembre-canneberge.
    Vraiment j'ai adoré cette nouvelle saveur, elle est devenue une de mes préférées.
    Juste ce qu'il faut en gaz et en sucre.
    Le goût canneberge est présent et je le trouve en bon équilibre avec les autres ingrédients.
    La boisson fraîche et encore meilleur.
    Je recommande le produit fortement.

LOVED IT!

I tried the new cranberry ginger ale by Canada Dry and absolutely LOVED it! It has the same great taste of ginger ale, but with the added bitterness of the cranberry and the beautifully red flavour to follow. I paired it with thanksgiving dinner and it was a hit. Everyone wanted a second one. I downright prefer it over the classic original Canada Dry.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A MUST FOR HOLIDAY DRINKS!

This fizzy drink is delicious! It crisp and refreshing on it's own but also mixed with vodka, in sangria and I plan to make some other delicious cocktails and mocktails over the holiday season! It's so versatile !

November 14, 2019

Canada Dry must make it a permanent product. This drink is simply amazing and refreshing. Best new pop i’ve tried in a long time. They definitely found themselves a winning formula because I like it enough to come on this site to ask for it to be made permanent!!

Excellent

J’ai été sélectionnée pour tester ce produit & je l’ai adorée. J’adore les canneberges et le goût ne m’as pas déçue du tout, très bon. Je le recommande, délicieux!

November 13, 2019

It's nice!

I received this free, thanks to ChickAdvisor, and it tastes like your average cranberry ginger ale, except it's premade. I personally prefer to mix my own, but in a pinch, this is great! Would buy again.