Canadian Naturals Dog Food Reviews

Good - 0

September 14, 2017

The dogs love it and so do I

I came acrossed this product by accident, my usual dogfood wasn't available and so in a pinch I purchased Canadian Naturals.
    What a great pick, the price is right our dogs love it, even my picky eater can't resist the temptation of this awesome Brand.
    We have two Great Pyrenees and to keep them happy and healthy we always look to feeding them good quality dogfood, canadian naturals fits that criteria. Aaaannnndd they Don't POOP as much !!!!

April 19, 2016

I found a sharp white piece of ? sticking out of a kibble yesterday and today found more white bits.
    I have notified the company and have yet to hear back from them.
    I am quite disappointed as my dogs are doing well on this and the price is right for me.

March 01, 2016

Such great quality food for an amazing price. They have a great selection including big bite Large breed, and small bite kibble, senior blend and regular adult, in various recipes. I searched for a kibble that was large enough for my mastiff, and the Large Breed is the perfect size. I also use the senior blend for my old girl and My dogs just love this food, have been buying for years now. I like that it is a Canadian company as well, made from fresh and local ingredients in British Columbia. I would absolutely recommend this line of food to any dog owner!