Candle-lite  - Creamy Vanilla Swirl
Good

Candle-lite - Creamy Vanilla Swirl Reviews

Ranked #916 out of 1054 in Misc

Candle-lite in Creamy Vanilla Swirl has a creamy vanilla scent. Candle-lite Essentials create an inviting and fragrant home atmosphere. Visit candle-lite.com for more information.

July 09, 2015

The Candle-lite Creamy Vanilla Swirl is beautiful to the eye. The smell of Vanilla is delightful with a touch of sweetness but not over powering. Your home will smell clean and fresh and lightly scented with the scent we all love. Wonderful to put on when relaxing and reading a book or listening to music or for a romantic evening, adding extra ambiance. Lovely while having a bath. Product seems to last a long time as well. I would recommend Candle-lite Vanilla Swirl.

July 15, 2011

I absolutely love this candle!
    I first saw a display of them at the grocery store and dismissed them quite a few times before I ended up sniffing one. I was expecting a crayola type vanilla scent, but I was totally impressed by how amazing it smelled. It smells edible! I of course brought one home with me, and it's been love ever since.

These candles burn well, and relatively evenly (ie not straight down the middle) and have a great sealed lid (to help preserve the yummy scent when not in use!)

February 25, 2011

If you buy from the online store you are going to pay more than double the price than where I found them!!! Believe it or not I found these candles at a Fields store!! The giant candles that are in the jars are only $5!!! I usually pay tons of $$ for party lite candles but these last way longer and smell out the entire apartment. I have never found candles that smell as nice and strong as these ones. Great price, great value and the best smelling candles that I have come across!!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Skin Breakouts once a month

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme