Cantu argon oil leave-in conditioning repair cream
Good

Cantu argon oil leave-in conditioning repair cream Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 12, 2017

antu argon oil leave-in conditioning

i have curly hair and this product does wonders for my hair..... after using this product for about a couple months i would say i never found any leave-in conditioners like this one.

May 07, 2017

We love this product in our household we use it on a daily basis and my daughter's hair which is extremely curly and Frizzy we first apply water and then replied this product and it makes her hair stay nice through the day and smooth

February 13, 2017

I use this leave in hair conditioner all the time. My hair gets tangled a lot and i use this product in my hair everyday to make sure i can get all the tangles out. I have also used this in my both of kids hair.

December 26, 2016

Must try leave in conditioner. Has an amazing smell and texture. Best results when used with other Cantu products. Great to use with twist hairstyles.

September 21, 2016

I thought my hair was too damaged to be repaired but Cantu has helped my hair grow back strong, it helps detaingle my curls, leaves my hair soft, and even protects it! Hair growth/strength has definitely improved in just 1-2 weeks of using the product 2-3 times a week! It's magical! It's well priced and great on African American hair! Good for any hair type really, but works good will people of colour! WORTH THE TRY!!!

What's Your Favorite?