Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

January 04, 2009

My mom used this on me as a kid. I now use it on my kids and myself. Carmex is an awesome product. Great for wind protection in the winter. Works fast to heal cold sores, chapped lips, and even wind burnt lips. You can not go wrong with this product. Best buy you will ever make.

December 12, 2008

I think that carmex refreshes your chapped lips. But it definately doesn't get rid of cold sores or anything like that. Once you use the stuff you find yourself constantly putting more on.

December 12, 2008

I have used it since I was younger and find it most effiecent.

December 12, 2008

Although not my favorite, my other half certainly likes it and always keeps one in his pocket. Since we're both prone to chap lips throughout the year this is my fall back product when I run out of ChapIce.

December 12, 2008

I love this stuff!I always keep at least 3 around my house.I have used this since i was a kid.

December 12, 2008

Have used this product for many years, it works excellent. It is the only product that seems to keep my lips smooth especially in the harsh winters where I live

December 08, 2008

Carmex Lip is the best! I and my family have used this stuff for at least 30 years and have never found anything that can clear up dry lips better. And we don't get dry lips if we use it daily like we try to especially in these cold winter days.

October 08, 2008

Carmex is my best friend! I have it with me 24/7.

September 18, 2008

I like this product, but I prefer it in stick form. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time, with a nice, neutral smell and taste. And it's usually less than $1 at Dollar General, can't beat that! :)

August 12, 2008

I know that some people don't like the idea of using pots; constantly digging into it , but for the past decade-ish, I have hardly found myself without a Carmex in my room.

I find that it is great to put on your lips just before going to sleep, so you wake up with nice and soft lips. In the mornings, I put it on right after I brush my teeth, and allow it to soak in, as I do the rest of my makeup. Then by the time I put on my lipstick or gloss, it has already been prepped, and ready to rock the colour or shine.