Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

February 20, 2020

Love it!!

I have always used blistex but recently tried carmax and my daughter and I are hooked. It's long lasting, goes on smooth, last a long time keeps our lips moisturized.

February 19, 2020
    United States

carmex bets the rest

I love carmex chap lip balm for the scent of cherry and I use it for repairing chap lips and they come in a tin jar/bottle/can or small tube . very price at $3-5 per if it's single or a set .

February 15, 2020
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is the only lipbalm that actually solves chapped lips rather than other products that just make your lips glossy and then you’re lips start chapping more.

February 04, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Super nourishment

Love this product, I have Been using it for a while, when using this product with very try lips it tingals my lips but that means it is nourishing it

February 03, 2020
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

best possible lip balm!

Carmex lip balm is one of the few items i can't leave my house without! it's amazing how quickly and effectively it moisturizes your lips. I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's worth to pay a tad more for the little jar of fantastic lip balm!

January 30, 2020

Love this for cold Canadian Winters!

I am always on the hunt for a thick moisturizing lip balm in the winter. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been loving it! It's thick and soaks into the lips. I has made my lips softer and kept the chap away!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Best lip balm

My all time FAVOURITE lip balm, I use this instead lip gloss as it's super soft not at all sticky but super shiny, it also plumps my lips which is what makes it perfect because it ideally makes it a multi use lip balm x

Havering, United Kingdom

A saviour for dry lips

My lips tend to get very dry and cracked, especially in winter. The Carmex lip balm provides immediate relief and long-lasting protection. Applying it twice a day is enough to keep my lips nourished and moisturised. A little product goes a long way and a small tub lasts me almost all year, making it the cheapest lip balm I have ever used.

Leicester, United Kingdom

I use this daily!

I use these lip balms several times a day, I love how moisturising they are. They are a life saver in the winter months and the only lip care I use! Fantastic!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hydrated

I use this several times a day. It's a must for the winter months. I use the cherry flavoured one. It gives a nice tingly feeling on the lips. It keeps the lips hydrated.