Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

October 07, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Great when weather turns cold!

Here in England at the moment the weather is turning colder with this my lips start to dry and crack. This is uncomfortable and unacceptable when I wear lipstick every other day. Not attractive! Carmex is my go to. It’s bargain priced and so effective. Works really well and I no longer have dry lips and can go back to wearing lipstick.

July 18, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Its an alright lipbalm

Carmex is a lip balm that everyone talks about and uses including myself.I find that I like the texture of the lip balm and the feel of it on my lips but i personally found that they didnt really moisturize them and that i had to keep reapplying. But its an ok to go lip balm.

March 19, 2019

Love love love

At first, I wasn’t sure about this product because I usually go for a lip balm in a stick. But when I tried it, I completely changed my mind ! It’s a really really good lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated all day long. I do have to keep reapplying the product every 20 minutes or so, but I don’t mind because it also gives my lips a shiny finish (just like a lipgloss).

February 20, 2019

Great Lip Balm

I love this lip balm!!! It is very refreshing and hydrating, perfect for chapped lips. It’s especially essential in the freezing cold Canadian winters !!! The only thing i don´t really like is the smell of it, it’s rather strong but it is great product. I recommend this product especially for people living in freezing cold weather !!! It does the job !!!

3.2/5

December 21, 2018

Definitely not the best lip balm out there.

This lip balm isn't for those who have dry lips. The scent actually smells like a menthol/mint and the taste for the first time isn't that pleasant. I don't like the shine it brings because I think it's too much. It didn't made my lips moisturized and the chapped weren't healed.

September 18, 2018

Ok

This product is ok I guess. Carmex however has never been I'm first choice to put on my lips. Carmex Burns and for me it doesn't really work. I specially hate the one you have to put your finger in.. hope you don't have any cuts.

September 17, 2018

Worth the buy!

As a lip balm addict/hoarder I always try to find the best that works for my lips. And I've tried tons of brand and types of lip balms but one of my top 5's would include Carmex. Easy application whether it's the squeezable or by you fingers it all works out. Worth buying it if I were you

April 05, 2018

Ça sent bon

Un autre baume à lèvre que j’ai beaucoup aimer mais que je préfère encore plus en version tube.

Il hydrate très bien mes lèvres.

Ne coute pas la peau des fesses. On peut en trouver dans la plupart des pharmacies et épiceries même dans les magasins à grande surface.

Je vous le conseille bien

February 24, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I first tried Carmex in the tube form about 5 years ago. I really like the thicker consistency and how it gave a slight shine to my lips without being tacky/sticky like a lip gloss. Unfortunately I found that under the cap it quickly got very dirty and I ended up throwing it away only half used.

I later tried the stick version and really loved it. It glides on better than any other balm I think, and doesn't leave a white residue on the lips that others may. My only issue is that I often cannot find this in stores! When I do, it is often the container version (I'm really not a fan of sticking potentially dirty fingers into a lip balm and applying them to my mouth when i'm out and about). For such a well-loved and popular brand, it never seems to be next to the other lip balms in the stores I shop so I end up reaching for blistex.

December 14, 2016

I really enjoy this lip balm. It has a weird smell to it at first, but I think it works really well. My lips get very dry during the winter and this lip balm does the trick.