Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

March 18, 2019

Amazing balm!

I have faced extremely dry lips during winter time and this product has saved my lips for real.
    I like to use it before go to bed so I can enjoy the whole night sleeping and treating my lips at the same time!!

March 18, 2019

Always with me

Carmex is my holy grail. My lips are chronically dry (I drink a lot of water too!) and this always stops it from cracking. There is a scent though and it's honestly not that bad, but you either like it or you don't. There is a cherry scented one if you find the original off putting. It's cheap and effective and I use this interchangeably with regular petroleum jelly. I always make sure that I have one with me or else I'll lick my lips all day and make it drier.

March 17, 2019

Great for chapped lips

I have been testing out a lot of lip balms because my lips are chapped and a bit itchy sometimes. This works really well. It is about $3 or sometimes less. I use it multiple times a day. I really like this product.

March 12, 2019

Buy beause it works - not because it smells/looks good

This is definitely an effective product. There is no frills when it comes to this lip balm. It moisturizes your lips and stays on for a long time. But it doesn't leave your lips looking glossy or bigger or with any colour. It also doesn't smell like roses or perfumes but it simply works very well.

March 08, 2019

Love it

this lip balm is so nice, its very thick but its very moisturizing, it heals chapped lips very well and its a winter life saver, i would recommend to anyone who gets very chapped lips and i will totally be buying it again

March 01, 2019

Amazing

Love this product, gives instant relief when lips are getting dry or even if they get to the point where they are cracked. They came out with new flavours and those are absolutely amazing but can’t seem to find them in Canada yet.

February 21, 2019

Best for repairing cracked lips!

This is my must have for sore, cracked lips that won't seem to heal. Living in Canada has it's benefits, sadly, sometimes the weather is not one of them. When I get cracked lips that won't heal, no matter what else I have tried to fix the issue, I put Carmex on during the day, and then overnight while I sleep. Repairs very quickly.

February 20, 2019

Great Lip Balm

I love this lip balm!!! It is very refreshing and hydrating, perfect for chapped lips. It’s especially essential in the freezing cold Canadian winters !!! The only thing i don´t really like is the smell of it, it’s rather strong but it is great product. I recommend this product especially for people living in freezing cold weather !!! It does the job !!!

February 18, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

This is better than chapstick!

For those of us that live up north where it can get bitter cold out, Carmax is something that you have to try! I use it on myself and on my son that constantly licks his lips out in the cold. His lips would have a chapped ring around it and he would be in pain. I put this on him and he healed up super fast! Also, no one knows that he is wearing it! A plus for little boys!

February 18, 2019

Awesome lip balm

I have been using this lip balm now for over 8 years and It is my go to lip balm. I like the one in the squeeze tube the best because it spreads on nicely. I have also used this to get rid of a cold sore as well, it works great! They also have a Lip conditioning stick that is amazing but is a little harder to find but just as good, it looks like a thin tube of lipstick.