Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Best lip balm

My all time FAVOURITE lip balm, I use this instead lip gloss as it's super soft not at all sticky but super shiny, it also plumps my lips which is what makes it perfect because it ideally makes it a multi use lip balm x

Havering, United Kingdom

A saviour for dry lips

My lips tend to get very dry and cracked, especially in winter. The Carmex lip balm provides immediate relief and long-lasting protection. Applying it twice a day is enough to keep my lips nourished and moisturised. A little product goes a long way and a small tub lasts me almost all year, making it the cheapest lip balm I have ever used.

Leicester, United Kingdom

I use this daily!

I use these lip balms several times a day, I love how moisturising they are. They are a life saver in the winter months and the only lip care I use! Fantastic!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hydrated

I use this several times a day. It's a must for the winter months. I use the cherry flavoured one. It gives a nice tingly feeling on the lips. It keeps the lips hydrated.

January 22, 2020

Soft lips 😍

I am using this lip balm quite often. One of the best lip balm in market. It's price is pocket friendly and it's quite effective. This lip balm had very pleasant smell and formula is pretty smooth and mosturizing.

2.8/5

January 08, 2020

Cheap but doesn't work :/

I saw these lip balms everywhere on my social media pages! I didn't understand what the "hype" was all about, so I gave a shot. I bought the tube and in my opinion, the price was cheap. The smell was a little weird at first like vaseline. Using it at first did help my lips get moisture and also made my lips look glossy and plumped, which I liked. But after using it for about 2-3 weeks, my lips would get dry after a few minutes and I had to constantly re-apply it over and over again. I was staying hydrated and also asked my friends, and they also had the same results. At first, I was impressed but personally I don't think it's worth it.

December 18, 2019

One of my favorites

My number 1 lip balm. I was weary about trying it because it seemed over hyped but I honestly love this. I have 3 right now so I don't run out. Leaves my lips so smooth and they get super dry during the winter.

December 02, 2019
    Texas, United States

Almost perfect

I've used Carmex's line of products for a few years now and that'll likely not change for a while. It's not waxy at all and repairs dry, cracked lips with ease. My one and only gripe is that it tastes like menthol.

November 30, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

My go to Lip balm

This is my go to lip balm product I find it is the most effective product and really helps with any dry or cracked lips especially in those winter months. It’s not a sticky product like some other balms and I like the naturalness of it. Also is very affordable.

November 26, 2019

My favourite lip balm

I’ve spent a lot of money trying to find a lip balm that will moisturize my super dry lips. This one is not only the most effective ones I’ve found, but one of the least expensive as well.