Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

2.8/5

January 08, 2020

Cheap but doesn't work :/

I saw these lip balms everywhere on my social media pages! I didn't understand what the "hype" was all about, so I gave a shot. I bought the tube and in my opinion, the price was cheap. The smell was a little weird at first like vaseline. Using it at first did help my lips get moisture and also made my lips look glossy and plumped, which I liked. But after using it for about 2-3 weeks, my lips would get dry after a few minutes and I had to constantly re-apply it over and over again. I was staying hydrated and also asked my friends, and they also had the same results. At first, I was impressed but personally I don't think it's worth it.

December 18, 2019

One of my favorites

My number 1 lip balm. I was weary about trying it because it seemed over hyped but I honestly love this. I have 3 right now so I don't run out. Leaves my lips so smooth and they get super dry during the winter.

December 02, 2019
    Texas, United States

Almost perfect

I've used Carmex's line of products for a few years now and that'll likely not change for a while. It's not waxy at all and repairs dry, cracked lips with ease. My one and only gripe is that it tastes like menthol.

November 30, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

My go to Lip balm

This is my go to lip balm product I find it is the most effective product and really helps with any dry or cracked lips especially in those winter months. It’s not a sticky product like some other balms and I like the naturalness of it. Also is very affordable.

November 26, 2019

My favourite lip balm

I’ve spent a lot of money trying to find a lip balm that will moisturize my super dry lips. This one is not only the most effective ones I’ve found, but one of the least expensive as well.

November 02, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Absolutely love this lip balm!!!

Love this my favourite lip balm!! I suffer with cracked lips a lot and this literally heals them within days I’ve tried using different ones previously and nothing worked but this is amazing it always works and keeps my lips feeling smooth and supple. The price is good too! I use this pretty much daily.

October 30, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Does the job

I had awfully bad winter cracked lips. This healed it it amazing. I was on the verge of going to the doctor but this worked in only 2 days! Can't complain at that.

October 25, 2019
    Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Lipcare essential!

I can't ever fault this product, you can feel it working and it heals lips in a single night if they are cracked or wind lashed. I love this so so much, if they ever stopped making this id struggle finding an alternative.

October 16, 2019

Love it!

Been using this for a few years and I love it! It saves my lips every winter and whenever my lips are slightly chapped! I have tried other lip chaps and I have never found anything else that works better.

October 14, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Great on sore chapped lips

Love this lip balm and also the flavoured variants. Was a miracle for my lips when chapped and sore, I now keep about 6 around the place, in the car, in my handbag, at home, at work, the lot! With winter coming up I've already stocked up on replacements, that's how much I rely on this product.