Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

February 18, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

This is better than chapstick!

For those of us that live up north where it can get bitter cold out, Carmax is something that you have to try! I use it on myself and on my son that constantly licks his lips out in the cold. His lips would have a chapped ring around it and he would be in pain. I put this on him and he healed up super fast! Also, no one knows that he is wearing it! A plus for little boys!

February 18, 2019

Awesome lip balm

I have been using this lip balm now for over 8 years and It is my go to lip balm. I like the one in the squeeze tube the best because it spreads on nicely. I have also used this to get rid of a cold sore as well, it works great! They also have a Lip conditioning stick that is amazing but is a little harder to find but just as good, it looks like a thin tube of lipstick.

1.5/5

February 07, 2019

Meh

I know this is a holy grail lip balm for a lot of people, but I CANNOT stomach the smell. It smells like cabbage patch kids, on your lips, all the time. If that’s not enough, I swear it actually makes my lips dry and peely. Not a fan at all.

February 06, 2019

the OG of lip balms!

if i was stranded on an island this would be the one product i would want to have with me. this product delivers moisture without being sticky or goopy like some other lip balms i have tried. my husband uses it as well. one of my beauty staples, no questions asked!

January 31, 2019

Carmex lover

I like to buy carmex lip balm on a regular basis. It is a versatile product as well. I use it on my dry cuticles and knuckles, In this cold and harsh Canadian weather I can't be without my carmex. I like to put it on my lips before bed, I always wake up with soft, healthy lips.

January 29, 2019

Perfect for chapped lips!

I love this lip balm! It is very refreshing and hydrating, perfect for chapped lips. The only thing i don´t like is the smell of it, other than that, it is such a great product.

January 25, 2019

Holy grail lip balm from the drugstore!

I love all lip products from Carmex . The formula and consistency of the lip balms are amazing and it really works by keeping your lips soft. The scent is nice and for the price point you can't go wrong! Definitely my Go to drug store lip balm.

January 19, 2019

I bought this lip balm for only $2.50, and I am pleased to say that it is such a great price for and even better lip balm. I would buy this for $5 even! So it has a nice thick texture, and it stays on for a long time, so you don't need to keep on re-applying. It has a nice mint taste, and helps lips during all seasons. This is one of the only lip-balms I use, and I can say it is one of the best! I also love the squeezable tube :)

January 16, 2019

CARMEX® CLASSIC LIP BALM

This works so good. love it. lips are always so dry in cold weather. I take it everywhere i go. Makes your lips so soft. My girl takes hers with her anywhere too.

January 16, 2019

Dry lips no more

My lips are the worse in winter, they get so dry and cracked. I used to use berts bees which I still do use once in a while. BUT this is my new go to, makes my lips feel replenished and moisturised.