Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

1.5/5

February 07, 2019

Meh

I know this is a holy grail lip balm for a lot of people, but I CANNOT stomach the smell. It smells like cabbage patch kids, on your lips, all the time. If that’s not enough, I swear it actually makes my lips dry and peely. Not a fan at all.

February 06, 2019

the OG of lip balms!

if i was stranded on an island this would be the one product i would want to have with me. this product delivers moisture without being sticky or goopy like some other lip balms i have tried. my husband uses it as well. one of my beauty staples, no questions asked!

January 31, 2019

Carmex lover

I like to buy carmex lip balm on a regular basis. It is a versatile product as well. I use it on my dry cuticles and knuckles, In this cold and harsh Canadian weather I can't be without my carmex. I like to put it on my lips before bed, I always wake up with soft, healthy lips.

January 29, 2019

Perfect for chapped lips!

I love this lip balm! It is very refreshing and hydrating, perfect for chapped lips. The only thing i don´t like is the smell of it, other than that, it is such a great product.

January 25, 2019

Holy grail lip balm from the drugstore!

I love all lip products from Carmex . The formula and consistency of the lip balms are amazing and it really works by keeping your lips soft. The scent is nice and for the price point you can't go wrong! Definitely my Go to drug store lip balm.

January 19, 2019

I bought this lip balm for only $2.50, and I am pleased to say that it is such a great price for and even better lip balm. I would buy this for $5 even! So it has a nice thick texture, and it stays on for a long time, so you don't need to keep on re-applying. It has a nice mint taste, and helps lips during all seasons. This is one of the only lip-balms I use, and I can say it is one of the best! I also love the squeezable tube :)

January 16, 2019

CARMEX® CLASSIC LIP BALM

This works so good. love it. lips are always so dry in cold weather. I take it everywhere i go. Makes your lips so soft. My girl takes hers with her anywhere too.

January 16, 2019

Dry lips no more

My lips are the worse in winter, they get so dry and cracked. I used to use berts bees which I still do use once in a while. BUT this is my new go to, makes my lips feel replenished and moisturised.

January 11, 2019
    Liège Province, Belgium

Baume a levres 100% efficace

J’utilise ce baume à lèvres depuis de nombreuses années
    Lorsqu’on en applique, on sent une légère brûlure, signe d’une guérison immédiate des lèvres
    Il retire les peaux mortes, les adoucis et les hydrate

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

OMG!! The best product for healing lips. I've been using this forover 30 years. it is a great healing product for lips.You want to heal your lips don't be using lip balms. those only coat and dry out the lips making you constantly apply .