Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

April 21, 2020

Not really worth the hype

I recently bought 2 three-packs of the Carmex tubes. I have been using Carmex lip balms for 5 years and it's one of my favorites. Recently, it's been getting a lot of hype because influncers use it. It's nice, it smells good, and it works- sort of. I tend to see that if I don't use it regularly, it doesn't really work that well. However, it hydrates my lips and is shiny. Also, the prices have increased which is sad. I recc this product but only if you are not expecting much... only if you want to join the bandwagon.

March 25, 2020

Holy grail lip product

I like having a variety of lip balms and I like trying new ones on the market. When my lips are really dry though only Carmex will moisturize them. I only get the ones in the tube because I feel they're more sanitary.

March 03, 2020

Best

I bought one and it’s so good that I literally bought three more to add one onto my keychain my car my nightstand in my purse it is absolutely the best Lip-chap I’ve used and I go through dry phases, my lips get extremely dry and this helps every time

February 28, 2020

CARMEX® CLASSIC LIP BALM

I love this stuff - this lip balm keeps my lips moisturized all day. I hardly re-apply it. Ever since I started using this, it has been my holy grail, I will not be replacing it anytime soon. Very effective and inexpensive, would recommend this to everyone!

February 20, 2020

Love it!!

I have always used blistex but recently tried carmax and my daughter and I are hooked. It's long lasting, goes on smooth, last a long time keeps our lips moisturized.

February 19, 2020
    United States

carmex bets the rest

I love carmex chap lip balm for the scent of cherry and I use it for repairing chap lips and they come in a tin jar/bottle/can or small tube . very price at $3-5 per if it's single or a set .

February 15, 2020
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is the only lipbalm that actually solves chapped lips rather than other products that just make your lips glossy and then you’re lips start chapping more.

February 04, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Super nourishment

Love this product, I have Been using it for a while, when using this product with very try lips it tingals my lips but that means it is nourishing it

February 03, 2020
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

best possible lip balm!

Carmex lip balm is one of the few items i can't leave my house without! it's amazing how quickly and effectively it moisturizes your lips. I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's worth to pay a tad more for the little jar of fantastic lip balm!

January 30, 2020

Love this for cold Canadian Winters!

I am always on the hunt for a thick moisturizing lip balm in the winter. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been loving it! It's thick and soaks into the lips. I has made my lips softer and kept the chap away!