Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
Good

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 914 in Lip Balm

March 27, 2017

Each year I get cracked lips combine that with living In Florida where we get almost sunshine throughout the year and you have the makings of sore lips , But there is a solution and I have used Carmex on many occasions to keep my lips soft and supple. .It has a soft moisturizer in it, and lasts for hours on my lips, I only needed to reply 2-3 times a day, during the day. I get chapped lips so easily, with the weather here in Florida , , Also if you suffer from very chapped lips, where they break easily and we all know how cruddy it feels, when they break or split apart, this line, helps fill in the gaps with the moisturizer making your lips feel great !

January 07, 2017

I bought one of these because it was on sale and had an adorable print on the tube. It worked great, went on smooth and kept my lips nice and moisturized. The only downside is that there isn't a lot of product in the tube and these cost more than other lip balms.

August 15, 2016

One of the only lip balms that soothes my dry lips. It has a very light texture and almost unnoticeable scent. Within a few minutes, dry lips are smoother and softer. After a few hours, my lips are not cracked and dry anymore. It needs to be reapplied, but it does a great job moisturizing, especially in dry winter months.

September 22, 2015

This is a little pricey at around 5 bucks but it goes on smoothly and keeps my lips moist. I will often put this stuff one before and on top of my lipstick to keep it in place and my lips from getting dry. It also have a cute leopard print on the lip chap which is awesome!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?