Cascade All-in-1 Pacs with Dawn

Cascade All-in-1 Pacs with Dawn Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

May 12, 2017

These are great. I am usually opposed to using the dishwasher since it does not scrub the dishes like your hands could. However using this product i do not need to worry about dishes being dirty after the dish washer. They are more than the gel bottle but definitely worth it. Cascade has become one of my go to house cleaners because it really gets the job done and smells AMAZING and my dishes are always spotless I've only been using it for about two months now so I have no cons and I'm sure you won't either. Go check it out for yourself you guys .

May 12, 2017

These dishwasher pacs are great! I put dirty/not rinsed dishes in the dish washer (even dried on food) and the dishes come out clean EVERY time! I don't notice a huge difference between the regular pacs and the pacs with Dawn, though. Mainly just a different smell.

May 10, 2017

They work very well. They keep my dishes clean and spotless. They make my kitchen smell very good when the dishwasher is in use. I love the amount we get in the box.

February 25, 2016

Cascase packs are amazing, you do not even have to pre rinse before putting your dishes in the wash. When I make casseroles I just put the pans in the dishwasher and they come out as clean as before I started making dinner. My glass where comes out clean and spotless and my utensils look amazing. My only issues with this product is the price. It is such a small product but it comes with a price tag. I am usually able to find a coupon and find it on sale which makes it more reasonable.

July 31, 2015

I think the dawn helps to fight food build up and to leave your dishes sparkling. Easy to use and convenient.

June 08, 2015

My dishwasher thanks this soap! No more pre-scrub!

May 29, 2015

Got a few samples to try out- I love it! I have had no issues with left over bits from pots and pans, way better than the cheap store- brand

December 05, 2014

Small pacs for the dishwasher but AMAZING results!!! No streaks on glasses!! Sparking clean dishes!!

July 08, 2014

The small pacs are a great price. This product works well except sometimes I have a difficulty with it not effectively cleaning jars. Other than that, it's an acceptable product.

September 25, 2013

By far the best dishwasher product out there on the market. It is the only brand I use and trust. I never had any problems with it and surprised when people say they do. The scent is great too and never over powering like the powder products.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?