Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue Reviews

August 01, 2017

Soft and Strong

I find this bathroom issue is soft to use and it is also very strong. Sometimes when I am cleaning the washroom or cleaning my bird's cage I will use this bathroom tissue. I find this very strong and it does not break easily even if you put water on it. I like that this is 3 ply. I find that this can be a bit pricey but if you look for a sale over the weeks you can often find one. I really like this brand!

July 26, 2017

really like Cashmere

Love love Cashmere. It get the job done, even for your nose! Very soft and don't break easily, the are often in sale and you can have a very good price for the big pack.

April 27, 2017

I have tried all sorts of brands of TP and this by far is one of the best that I have used. It is soft, strong and effective. I use it for nose tissue as well!

March 26, 2017

J'adore ce papier de toilette. Il est doux et ne déchire pas pour rien. Pas besoin de prendre le rouleau au complet pour s'essuyer. Je n'achete plus aucune autre marque depuis

September 15, 2016

This product is so soft. It doesn't rip when u wipe. Very resonant in price comes in all different counts of rolls. Has special offers to purchase stuff as well

August 27, 2016

This tiolet paper is very effective.It is soft not rough to the touch.That is what i like about it.
    I find that the 3ply bathroom tiolet paper goes a long way.

February 12, 2016

This is my go to bathroom tissue. It's usually always a decent price and it's a good quality bathroom tissue. It doesn't rip or crumble when you use it and it's soft.

February 11, 2016

My favourite "luxery" toilet tissue to use. I saw luxery because it is the softest I have ever used. It's thick but not too thick. Doesn't clog the toilet. I buy it in bulk when it goes on sale as it is WORTH it!

1.7/5

September 30, 2015

I am not a fan, I don't know if it's just the package that I picked up, but there was so much fluff on the toilet paper. Will not buy this again.

2.2/5

September 23, 2015

My family doesn't like it. Although it's three ply, my family of four went through a roll a day. My six year old said it hurt his bum.