3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great SPF and Moisture!!!!

Absolutely love this product! It is creamy and moisturizing but doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I love that its SPF 30 because most of my previous moisturizers are 15. I am a woman of colour and this SPF does not give me flashback or a white cast on my skin! No scent which i love because I'm staying away from fragrance in my skincare. I have normal skin with an oily t-zone and this product is great for me!

July 03, 2019

This is the only sunscreen that doesnt make my skin oily!

This is a two in one, really effective moisturizer plus a high enough spf sunscreen, and is just as good as any primer I've used, so it eliminates a lot of steps! I have really oily skin and this is far better than any other sunscreen I've used, not making me look more shiny than normal!!! Excellent product!!

June 25, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing moisturizer

For a while I had a hard time finding the perfect moisturizer, but I finally found it. Advised by my dermatologist, any moisturizer without titanium dioxide or zinc oxide does not truly protect your face.
    This moisturizer contains zinc oxide and i could not be any more happy with how this makes my face feel. It may feel heavy to some but i like to know that my face is being protected at all times. It is a long lasting moisturizer

June 25, 2019

Great moisturizer

I have had to try quite a few different moisturizers before finding a few that I truly call my go to ones. I like the Cerave line of products in general but find the moisturizer with SPF to be extremely effective. It’s light, you don’t need much to cover your entire face and neck and it’s worth the money because it lasts! I go outside everyday and every morning put it on. It saves me the hassle of having to use a sunscreen and I love how my face feels even after a long day out and about. I’d recommend this to friends and family.

May 29, 2019

Cerave so good

I’m turn 40 this August so I try do hard to find what good for my skin and what bad. I find one of the best dermatology on YouTube and she high recommend Cerave so I went to Walmart and purchased one. I really like how easy to absorb and light weight and also have sunscreen SPF 30
    My favorite moisturizing from now on.

May 15, 2019

What a find!

I am well over 50 years old (knocking on 60 😔) and have used multitudes of facial moisturizers...I am on my third week with this product -- what a pleasant surprise. My skin is hydrated and clear of any break outs. Granted we are not in the winter months; that will be the test. Here in Canada our winters are cold and dry. Bonus with SPF 30

April 14, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without leaving a greasy feeling. The added bonus of SPF protection makes me feel like I am helping slow down the aging process.

April 12, 2019

White Cast!

I'm not gonna lie, I had high expectations for this product. The ingredients seem amazing, however, it felt heavy on the skin. There was a white cast left on my face and the bits and small chunks of white -assuming it was the sunscreen. When I apply this under my makeup, the lotion rubs off regardless if I apply primer before my foundation or not. It also enlarged my pores by my nose. I was disappointed in this product. I will be trying out more facial moisturizers that contain sunscreen.

April 09, 2019

Always moisturize

One of my favorite moisturizers to use!!! It's nice and smooth which makes it very easy to apply and doesn't leave a greasy nor firm after feel. It's very moisturizing and helps with acne. Usually use it in the morning (and night) because it has sunscreen. I'd recommend it to anyone with acne prone skin looking for a soothing moisturizer.

April 05, 2019

I use this daily

Winter,spring, summer, fall. I use this as my daily moisturizer. I love it because not only does it keep my skin hydratrated without feeling oily, but my skin is protected year round from the sun.