3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

2.7/5

May 25, 2020

I wanted to love this...

I wanted to love this product as I have had great luck with other Cerave products. Unfortunately it aggravated my skin and made me break out immediately and made my face itch.

April 12, 2019

White Cast!

I'm not gonna lie, I had high expectations for this product. The ingredients seem amazing, however, it felt heavy on the skin. There was a white cast left on my face and the bits and small chunks of white -assuming it was the sunscreen. When I apply this under my makeup, the lotion rubs off regardless if I apply primer before my foundation or not. It also enlarged my pores by my nose. I was disappointed in this product. I will be trying out more facial moisturizers that contain sunscreen.

2.3/5

April 03, 2019

Not for me

Love the CeraVe brand of lotions. But for some reason this didn’t do it for me. Wanted a moisturizer with an spf and this seemed to go on oily and left a white residue on my face. Felt more like a sunscreen then a lotion. Not what I wanted for a moisturizer. Was very disappointed with this one.

March 31, 2019

Nice for SPF protection but product is patchy

I had used this for about a year just to add SPF to my mornings when I leave home. However, I did notice that the product is a bit patchy sometimes you have to rub pretty through to make sure the white clumps of lotion is blended. Sometimes I'll have a small residue of the lotion at the edge of my face. Not sure whats in the formula but it most likely the sunscreen. I got a josie maran SPF lotion instead and it is MUCH better.

December 24, 2018

White Cast, Piling under Makeup!

Ladies, don’t bother. I’m serious. I’m pale and this stuff still leaves a white cast. If you wear makeup at ALL you absolutely will end up with gross pilling underneath it. Do yourself a favour. Get a sunscreen from an Asian line. Figure out if you want physical or chemical sunscreen. Get a moisturizer and sunscreen SEPERATELY. I like a lot of Cerave products but this is a huge disappointment.

September 24, 2018

Not my favourite moisturizer

I'm not a big fan of this moisturizer. I like that it has SPF and a pleasant scent, but I found that it didn't go on well under makeup. It made my face very sticky. It's also a bit expensive, so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

2.7/5

August 17, 2018

Not really a fan

I enjoy most Cerave products, but I do not care for this one. I have normal/combination skin and the moisturizer feels greasy on my skin. I also found that when I put foundation over top of it, that it pilled on me.
    I won't be buying it again.

July 31, 2018

Would not buy again

I found this product was very tacky and thick. Did not like the smell, and it felt like I had a layer on top of my skin all day. Left it looking very greasy.

July 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Leaves a white cast.

I tried using this product but with the amount you would need for sun protection I was left with a white cast and oily face. It was so hard to rub the product in and it just didn't seem to dry down. It had the typical sunscreen smell.

June 30, 2018

SPF 30 daily lotion

The CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion - AM SPF 30 is an effective lotion for protection from UV rays. The lotion doesn't have a noticeable scent. I did not enjoy the texture of the lotion. It was quite thick and took a fair amount of rubbing in order to have it absorb. Even once absorbed it left a thin film of dried lotion on the surface of my skin which I didn't enjoy. For that reason alone I likely will not purchase this lotion again.