3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

July 01, 2020

love this product

Very nice moisturizer if you have sensitive acne prone skin. This moisturizer does not clog your pores and its not too greasy. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. Im on my second bottle. I totally recommend Cereve.

June 29, 2020

Everyday Go To

I use this daily in the morning. I love that it has niacinamide in it, as well as having an SPF, and it’s super lightweight. If I’m going to be outside for a long time, I’ll mix in some other facial sunscreen because I’m pale and also use other products that may make my skin more prone to burn.

June 22, 2020

amazing sunscreen

i use this as sunscreen everyday, no matter what season. its so great because its a moisturizer and suncreen all in one. its also small so its easy to carry in a bag for on-the-go application

June 21, 2020

Best affective and mild sunscreen

Finally found a sunscreen that suits my skin, my skin is a combination and very sensitive and acne prone, all other sunscreens blocked my pores and cause acne. But this is so gentle and light weight and also provide moisture to my skin, best sunscreen for people with oily and pimple prone skin.

May 23, 2020

Amazing day cream!

Such good ingredients, not super greasy and so hydrating!! Its the perfect first shot of SPF that absorbs quickly, and doesnt leave any white residue or excessive shine. Skincare ingredients help to strengthen your skin.

May 16, 2020

Definately getting this product again

I bought this after having bad reactions to other moisturizers. My skin has been fairly dry and this moisturizer definately helps!! It's great because it has spf as well as hyaluronic acid and ceramides which keep the moisture in the skin as well as introduce more moisture!!

May 03, 2020

Face Love

This is one of the things I can't live without. It's 2-in-1, first moisturizing your face and second it protects your skin from the sun. Great deal! It's also not too heavy on your skin and it absorbs it really well!

April 29, 2020

Must have for acne-prone skin!

This is the best spf moisturizer out there! This has been recommended to me by a dermatologist because I have been struggling with acne-prone skin and really sensitive, dry skin- so almost everything that I've tried a bought in a drugstore would cause some kind of a reaction to my skin.

I found this to be really moisturizing, it has SPF so it is a must have for your daily, skincare routine and as a base for your daily makeup.
    The formula is really gentle to the skin and it does not clog pores (which is extremely important for acne-prone skin peeps!)

Overall I highly recommend anything from CeraVe if you have sensitive skin or acne-prone skin (or both) because their products really focus on maintaining the skins natural barriers for hydration and do not clog pores which wont contribute to any acne or cause any problems.

April 29, 2020

The best moisturizer I've used!

I have super dry skin and have tried a lot of moisturizers and have found that this product is the best I've used yet. It's not greasy, the ingredients are incredible and my face feels smooth!

April 21, 2020

My new go to moisturizer!!

I always use sunscreen like forever but as my AM moisturizer since I have combination skin. Then I started working in a perishable distribution aka 2 to -2 degrees cold in the warehouse my face will get dry and it did. I was looking for very hydrating and with SPF moisturizer when this holy grail keeps popping up. I gave it a try and it didn't disappoint me!

I keep my face hydrated and protected from the coldness of my work. SPF fights sun rays for me during the day. It's only 17.99 CAD and I think 1 bottle will last me a year I swear a year! since I only use it during the day.