CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

July 29, 2021

Great

this is a great product, although it is a bit expensive in my opinion. It looks great both under and over makeup. This is the last step in my morning skin care process, and I have to apply it roughly 20 minutes after the previous layer. My skin feels nourished and glowy, but not dewy. As a daily sunscreen, it comes highly recommended.

June 12, 2021

Good but leaves a white cast

I recommend it because it’s super moisturizing but it does leave a slight white cast but you just have to rub it in and it should mostly go away. The packaging is nice and easy too. I still got a sunburnt when i was outside tho for only 60 minutes.

May 12, 2021

SPF protection is great

It's a little heavy but the SPF protection is great especially for someone that sunburns in the shade. It's also nice to use on your face after a sunburn to help keep the burn moisturized and to helps prevent peeling

April 23, 2021

It works okay

I think it works okay, however it leaves my skin feeling super oily and I am oily to begin with 🥺 I do not recommend for oily skin I think it will work best for dry skin

March 02, 2021

Nice moisturizer

It’s a good drugstore brand with all you need for skin protection. Just wish it came in a bigger size. This is a product one should use daily, why have it in such small packaging. It’s cute yes, but when you have to keep repurchasing, it gets expensive! Does a good job under makeup, maybe a little heavy but with spf that’s to be expected. I’m satisfied with this!

February 15, 2021

Great daytime moisturizer with SPF

I really like Cerave moisturizers. This is great to have the SPF does leave a bit of a white trace, you really need to work it in. The night cream goes on smoother.

January 26, 2021

Good but pills

This product feels very much like a sunscreen, it’s thick and does pill quite a bit when you use the recommended sunscreen amount. I like how it dries without a white case but it takes a while to absorb

December 15, 2020
    California, United States

Great combo

I really enjoyed this product. I think it’s the perfect consistency between a lotion and a sunscreen. The scent isn’t pleasant but it does a great job protecting your skin!

November 10, 2020

Sunscreen

I wanted this product for a face sunscreen and while the spf is quite effective, I find that if I layer it with other products it pills which is not good. Not oily though

October 28, 2020

Recommended moisturizer/sunscreen

This is my current facial lotion and it works really well for an everyday moisturizer/sunscreen with SPF30. It is not oily and doesn't leave any white casts on my face. I also like that it has niacinamide and HA.