3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

June 18, 2020

Great moisturizer!

the SPF doesn’t leave a white cast on your face! If you’re a brown girl like me then this is great for you since a lot of moisturizers that have spf leave a white cast on us. After applying this on my face my skin looks so plump and soft, I would definitely buy this again

May 12, 2020

A good moisturizer for its price

Personally, this product moisturized my skin just enough, and also protected it from the sun with its 30 SPF. By the way, I recommend using another sunscreen on top of this, because moisturizers with built-in sunscreen dont work as well as normal sunscreens do. It is pretty light, and doesn't feel greasy. It works pretty well for its cheap price. I have combination skin. I would recommend this to someone who has normal to oily skin, as this isn't moisturizing enough for those with dry skin.

April 27, 2020

Excellent pharmacy find

I think sun protection is the most important part of a skin care routine. I don't find it necessary to spend 50$ on a sunscreen in order to have a good product. I bought this moisturizing sunscreen from the pharmacy for under 20$ and have been using it daily for the last few months. I can leave you a little white/pasty but when you mix with a little foundation, is perfect as a base layer under makeup. Not too heavy feeling. I would purchase again.

January 23, 2020

Light weight protection

I tried CeraVe facial moisturizer upon the suggestion of our local pharmacist. I needed a product that would protect my skin from sun damage while not clogging up my pores. The moisturizer is very light weight and goes on easily. And best of all no increase in break outs.

October 03, 2019

would have been good

this is a good lotion, but the problem with it that it puts a whitish cast on my face after application and I have to keep rubbing to get the whitish cast off........it would have been good though

September 25, 2019

Love this product !

I absolutely love a facial moisturizer that includes SPF, especially at a great price. I find it sets into my skin well and I can enjoy my walk to work knowing my face is protected.

April 14, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without leaving a greasy feeling. The added bonus of SPF protection makes me feel like I am helping slow down the aging process.

April 05, 2019

I use this daily

Winter,spring, summer, fall. I use this as my daily moisturizer. I love it because not only does it keep my skin hydratrated without feeling oily, but my skin is protected year round from the sun.

April 04, 2019

J’adore

Cette crème est un excellent produit, elle hydrate très très bien et le spf est très efficace pour ne pas avoir des taches à cause du soleil, j'ai également acheté la crème lavante qui me sert de démaquillant; c'est une gamme géniale qui mérite d'être reconnue!

February 25, 2019
    New York, United States

I would buy this again

Great moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. Keeps my skin smooth and prevents sun damage. It is also very cost effective. I've tried others more expensive. I will continue to use this.