3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

January 27, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I have a combination skin and I can’t the right moisturizer for my face. Then I discovered Cerave, because during winter time, I have a really dry face even after washing and putting on a moisturizer. Right after my moisturizer absorbs into my face, it’s still dry and flaking so I have to put another layer. Then I tried Cerave and thank heavens, I only apply this once in the morning and it keeps my face moisturized for the entire day that I don’t have to re-apply again!

2.0/5

January 26, 2019

Is it supposed to dry my skin??

I had high expectations for this product because cerave is widely used for anyone with skin issues. The consistency was very thick, but thicker than a normal lotion. Once I tried it on my skin, it made my skin feel sticky AND it didn't moisturize my skin! After using it, my skin still felt dry.. it was not a good time for me. This might work for people with oily skin and definitely not for dry skin folks.

January 18, 2019

Cerave moisturizing facial cream

During an appointment with my Dermatologist he introduced cerave hand cream and facial cream samples. I use them both on a daily basis, sometimes even 2or 3 Times. I live in Montreal and its winter. My skin needs extra care and this product does the trick for me. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

December 31, 2018
    Florida, United States

Good daytime moisturizer

I recently added this product to my skin care regime and so far I’m liking it. I do wish it was a little more hydrating as it’s targeted for normal to dry skin. I feel like it dries up quickly and doesn’t leave my face as hydrated as the pm version so I’m reapplying more often that I think I should have to. I do however like that it has SPF in it. Living in Florida that is a must! The product is lightweight, non greasy and fragrance free.

December 24, 2018

White Cast, Piling under Makeup!

Ladies, don’t bother. I’m serious. I’m pale and this stuff still leaves a white cast. If you wear makeup at ALL you absolutely will end up with gross pilling underneath it. Do yourself a favour. Get a sunscreen from an Asian line. Figure out if you want physical or chemical sunscreen. Get a moisturizer and sunscreen SEPERATELY. I like a lot of Cerave products but this is a huge disappointment.

December 19, 2018

Best value

I was recommended to use Cerave by my dermatologist. I used to have cystic hormonal acne and have tried all different things from luxury lines to natural products which helped but never permanently. After switching to a more simple and gentle skin care regmine. My skin is at its best and its so easy on my wallet too. Can't recommend enough. Don't fall prey to good marketing. Get good products that actually work like cerave.

December 05, 2018

Cerave skincare products are my holy grail

I love this AM moisturizer. I have used other SPF 30 day moisturizers and they all are either too oily for my already oily skin or have a fragrance. I appreciate that Cerave doesn't use fragrance and I like the 3 types of ceramides, and niacinimide and the hyaluronic acid in their creams. I don't know of another company that has all of these ingredients that are so important for skin regeneration. Also the price is fantastic. It's a couple of dollars cheaper than some competitive SPF 30 moisturizers and doesn't have a bunch of useless stuff in it.

November 29, 2018

Good for an SPF moisturizer

In comparison to other high SPF moisturizers, this one is great. I am not a huge fan of how it feels on my skin as it is quite greasy feeling and heavy, but I guess that is what you get with sunscreen. Otherwise it is great for moisturizing. No breakouts.

November 23, 2018

Acne free spf

Best spf moisturizer I’ve used! I have extremely acne prone/sensitive skin and normally break out from spf products. I can’t even begin to tell you how many I’ve tried without success. This product has great sun protection, moisturizing properties & has kept my skin clear. Holy grail product!!

September 24, 2018

Not my favourite moisturizer

I'm not a big fan of this moisturizer. I like that it has SPF and a pleasant scent, but I found that it didn't go on well under makeup. It made my face very sticky. It's also a bit expensive, so I probably wouldn't buy it again.