CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

March 31, 2019

Nice for SPF protection but product is patchy

I had used this for about a year just to add SPF to my mornings when I leave home. However, I did notice that the product is a bit patchy sometimes you have to rub pretty through to make sure the white clumps of lotion is blended. Sometimes I'll have a small residue of the lotion at the edge of my face. Not sure whats in the formula but it most likely the sunscreen. I got a josie maran SPF lotion instead and it is MUCH better.

March 26, 2019

My favorite everyday moisturizer

I have oily and acne prone skin. Tried different brands and even the expensive ones, but they just made my skin oilier.
    This is by far the best for my skin. I love that it has sunblock so I wont have to use two products on my face everyday.

March 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product! Use it everyday

I was looking for a great moisturizer and this is it! I will never use anything different! Your face feels new and refreshed without the greasy feeling other products leave behind! This is not only good for your face but your entire body!

February 25, 2019
    New York, United States

I would buy this again

Great moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. Keeps my skin smooth and prevents sun damage. It is also very cost effective. I've tried others more expensive. I will continue to use this.

2.0/5

February 21, 2019

Not sure...

I would have given more stars but I find it can be difficult to really know how a product like this works unless you can you use it it for a length of time which with this small tube it is difficult, from the uses I got it seemed to be pretty decent.

3.2/5

February 08, 2019

Not for my skin

I have sensitive skin and an unknown allergy causing rashes to my face and neck. Was advised to use this cream for dryness. Ended up with more angry skin. The product itself is thick and goes on ok, leaves a bit of a greasy look for a bit.

February 07, 2019

My everyday moisturizer

I’ve been using this everyday over my serum for sun protection. It’s nongreasy but hydrating and hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I do reapply in the afternoon and don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.

February 05, 2019

I would definitely recommend this product!

This was my first time using this product. I had received a small sample in the mail. I must say it does do what it says and I was extremely pleased with the results. I will go out now and purchase a bigger bottle. Added bonus..SPF 30!!!

January 27, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I have a combination skin and I can’t the right moisturizer for my face. Then I discovered Cerave, because during winter time, I have a really dry face even after washing and putting on a moisturizer. Right after my moisturizer absorbs into my face, it’s still dry and flaking so I have to put another layer. Then I tried Cerave and thank heavens, I only apply this once in the morning and it keeps my face moisturized for the entire day that I don’t have to re-apply again!

2.0/5

January 26, 2019

Is it supposed to dry my skin??

I had high expectations for this product because cerave is widely used for anyone with skin issues. The consistency was very thick, but thicker than a normal lotion. Once I tried it on my skin, it made my skin feel sticky AND it didn't moisturize my skin! After using it, my skin still felt dry.. it was not a good time for me. This might work for people with oily skin and definitely not for dry skin folks.