Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

March 30, 2016

I started using this when I got rosacea during my second pregnancy. It was gentle on my skin and helped clear up my issues. I have continued to use this since, and even use it on my kids. My only complaint is that it doesn't fully remove all makeup, but it definitely has improved my skin.

March 29, 2016

This product is great for the winter time or if you haven't worked out that day. I am a gym-goer and need something to cleanse my body to fight dirt and breakouts. This product is not good for a deep clean feeling. I also love soaps that bubble up. This one goes on more like a conditioner.

2.3/5

March 29, 2016

I found this product left me feeling... well dry and itchy. I didnt enjoy the way that the product made my skin feel. There was no feelings of being refreshed after I washed my face. I felt like the products consistency may be why, But Im not sure. My roommate also got mad acne using this. So I say, save your pennies.

2.7/5

March 26, 2016

I love this stuff so much. It works good and smells quite fine.
    I would definitely buy this again for other tries.
    This is truly amazing.
    A must buy!!

March 26, 2016

This has been my go-to cleanser for years. It was originally recommended to me by my dermatologist as a gentle cleanser while I was on a very drying, intense acne medication. But I have been using this cleanser ever since! I just find that it does the best job of cleaning my face without being overly harsh or irritating like some soaps and cleansers. I like that it is a simple cleanser without a million other unnecessary bells and whistles added in. It does a great job of leaving my skin clean and removing my makeup with no residue left after rinsing. I still have issues with mild acne from time-to-time, and have found that this cleanser does the best job of being sensitive to irritated skin. I also really like the packaging - i.e. the fact that it has a pump. It makes it easy to grab some cleanser while your face is dripping wet without having to fiddle with a cap. The one drawback is that it does cost quite a bit of money - but it goes on sale quite often, and a little really does go a long way.

March 25, 2016

Used this growing up and it worked great. I'd use it now even if my skin wasn't so angry. Great product to ensure your skin stays fresh and it is so light and great for sensitive skin. Only thing I hated was how it didn't lather or feel like you were cleaning your face. Just felt like a cream. But I think that's another characteristic that proves how light yet effective it is.

2.3/5

March 24, 2016

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was 13 and I wonder if the man bought stock in the company. It was awful, dried out my skin and made my face tight and itchy. My acne didn't get better and if anything it looked worse because my skin was so dry.

March 21, 2016

I've been using this cleanser on and off for years and have never had a problem until now. They must have changed the ingredients because now after only one use my face gets itchy, blotchy and dry. :(

March 21, 2016

Great everyday cleanser! It is light on the skin and isn't too harsh. My skin always feels refreshed and clean afterwards. Great for a morning cleanser. I purchases mine at Shoppers Drug Mart for $10!

March 21, 2016

je l'ai pris tout au long de mon adolescence et maintenant c'est mon fils qui s'en sert en lingette,
    parfait pour un garçon qui ne prend pas vraiment de temps!