Cetaphil hydrating eye gel cream Reviews

October 01, 2019

Hydrating

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I’ve been using this product for several weeks. It has a very mild scent and only a tiny dab is needed around each eye. It is absorbed quickly and not greasy at all. The delicate skin around my eyes is more hydrated since using this product. It loses one star because of confusing labeling which says that it hydrates for 24 hours and to apply it day AND night. If it hydrates for a whole day, why do I need to use it twice a day?

August 31, 2019

Love this!

I'm not a fan of Cetaphil product but this eye cream impresses me. It provides immediate hydration to under eye area without any greasy feelings. It's so easily absorbed. I would definitely buy this again.

July 18, 2019

I would buy this product again

This hydrating eye gel-cream is amazing! Gel goes on so smoothly and i notice results right away. It brightens under my eyes to give me a nice glow. I use this product in the morning and at night. Would recommend.

2.0/5

June 30, 2019

not good

I received a sample. It hydrated under the eyes, other than that I didn't see a difference in anything else. Did nothing for fine lines or dark circles. Would come off when makeup was applied.

June 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Your Eyes Need This!

I've never used an eye cream before, but have been wanting to try one recently due to having undereye circles and wanting to reduce them. When using this product, you do not need much, and it sinks into your skin and is super comfortable. I've been using this product in the morning and at night, and I am noticing that my undereye circles are starting to fade! The skin under my eyes looks super hydrated, and I have no puffiness or anything like before. I am hoping that this helps to prevent wrinkles too!

June 18, 2019

Pricey, but effective

I don't normal buy eye creams, but I received it as a sample. When first applied, the cream feels loose yet nourishing around the eyes. A little goes a long way. The feeling is light weight and it hydrates the area around my eyes. The smell is fine and I've noticed that my dark cercles are fading. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I haven't noticed any difference about my fine lines, but other then that, so far so good. My only problem would be the price. If I didn't have a coupon that came with the sample, I wouldn't have been capable to purchase it.

June 18, 2019

nice

I liked my Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream sample. My eye area felt hydrated and since it was a gel cream, it didn't feel oily.

I received a sample in exchange for an honest review.

3.2/5

May 30, 2019

Kind of pricey, moderate improvement with use

This is not my favourite eye cream.. But it is *okay* Maybe better as a primer or pre-primer before applying makeup. But, a stand alone, it didn’t make a big improvement for me.

It smoothed the skin under the eyes giving a nicer appearance. It did not help at all for dark circles, so I don’t think the brightening factor was there at all. I’ve tried a few times to compare before and after and it looks about the same- maybe a bit smoother but that’s it. I’ve tried one side and not the other, to compare as well, it wasn’t a very noticeable difference, maybe subtle at best.

I have used eye creams in the past that are really effective, so I would say this product is not a game changer for me, but it’s *okay* ...

It did moisturize, but in my experience it didn’t do much to brighten.

May 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

This product helps hydrate my skin around my eyes and I have noticed my wrinkles have been smoother because of it. I don't normally buy a lot of creams but this one does the job.

April 24, 2019

Love this find!

I recently decided to give this eye Gel a whirl and boy was I impressed. I needed a moisturizing eye cream to go with my eye serum. The smell was nice and neutral. The gel was a perfect consistency, not too thick not too thin. It did not leave any residue and makeup layers on top without creasing. Within a couple days I noticed my eyes looked fuller and not as shallow and dark under my eyes and my very fine smile lines disappeared. I would recommend this product to others and will be buying again myself.