ChapStick® MixStix® Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 945 in Lip Balm

May 06, 2017

Really like these! love that they come with two different scents and they are also really moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. The strawberry banana smoothie one is my personal favourite. I love both flavours!

May 04, 2017

I think the ChapStick brand of lip balms is always amazing and pretty moisturizing. The MixStix are the coolest idea i have seen for a lip balm. The fact that you basically have three flavors in one tube is amazing. I hope they come out with more flavors.

January 17, 2017

I recieved these as a sample a couple years ago and absolutely loved them!! They smell great and leave your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. So happy this popped up, I need to get my hands on one again :)

January 17, 2017

An affordable lip balm that feels good on the lips and smells, taste great too. Keeps them hydrated even in the winter and I don't have to reapply it that often. A good lip balm to try, I will keep buying these and I certainly do recommend them.

January 05, 2017

I absolutely love these!!! They are so soft and delicious on your lips and don't dry them even more overtime. I have to get out and get more because my brother took mine. Im in love

January 05, 2017

ChapStick is a great brand. Works really well at moisturizing your lips. The scents are great. You can use one or both together but I just use one at a time.

June 21, 2016

Great product I can't stress that enough! The smell is addictive and you will love the moisture on your lips. Try different flavours and find the right one for you!

January 20, 2016

I received this product as a sample and I liked it. The idea of having different flavours in 1 lip balm was great. I found that it did the job and moisturizer my lips. Tasted good too.

November 01, 2015

I really like the idea of having two flavours in one! I find that the scent was very aritifial (on both sides) and it wasn't particularly moisturizing either. The concept is great, but the execution was not. I won't be buying this in the future unfortunately.

July 15, 2015

this product was average. but the scents smelled so tropical and amazing! its like getting 2 for 1.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge