3.6/5
Chef Boyardee Reviews
Ranked #193 in Grocery

1.3/5

April 29, 2017

I never took a liking to these as a kid, my mom would buy a few cans and my siblings would devour them, while I would devour chicken noodle soup. A month or so ago theses caught my eye while out shopping, they were super cheap so I bought 4 of them. I brought one to work, threw it in the mircowave and a coworker asked if I was heating up cat food because of the smell. Well she wasn't entirly wrong, the meat (if you could call it that) sure had the same texture and but had little to no taste resemblance thankfully. The sauce sort of tasted like tomato but was a wee bit salty for me and the pasta part was mush, but I kinda expected that being a processed food out of a can. These weren't for me as a child and still aren't as an adult.

2.7/5

February 02, 2017

What happened to these over the years? I remember eating these as a kid/teen and loving the taste. We picked up a can from Dollarama a couple weeks ago and it was so foul. I understand this is a processed food but wow were these bad. I remember them having full pasta shells and being packed with "meat" but that doesnt seem to be the case anymore.

2.0/5

July 24, 2016

How anyone can eat this junk is beyond me. They're processed, disgusting crap with hardly any nutritional value. They taste disgusting! Yes they're easy to make but it's not worth it at all. I've tried ravioli, and spaghetti and both were nasty. I have no desire to try any other flavours.

March 20, 2016

I use to eat these for my lunch every Saturday when I was a teenager . great for a quick meal. But my favourite was meet balls ans spaghetti and I haven't seen that flavor In a while :(

March 01, 2016

I really like eating this product. The taste is good and I usually eat at lunch time. I like buying it when on sale or getting a case of it when on sale at my local grocery store. It makes a great lunch.

2.8/5

February 29, 2016

I like chef boyardee in a pitch haha. That's about it. It's a quick option when you in a rush.
    The pasta is nothing special. A bit chewy. Sauce is runnier than I prefer.

0.5/5

December 28, 2015

Not recommending. Unhealthy. Terrible taste. Thin fake tomato sauce, weird 'meat'. Awful texture.

0.7/5

August 04, 2015

CHEF BOYARDEE;

Horrible tasting, I never liked for my kids or for myself.

I can't imagine how processed or unhealthy this may be...
    canned pasta to go....I'd rather take the time and make myself.

But at least if it tasted good....which I did not like.

Too salty, too hard, not good in flavour in general.

1.0/5

August 04, 2015

why is pasta in a can in the first place?.. its so gross and fake tasting!

1.7/5

May 08, 2015

I personally can't stand the taste of chef boyardee 's food, I find it tastes fake and the meat in it doesn't even taste real!