Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Creations Mint Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1415 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 28, 2017

Love the flavour combo

I love all thinks mint. Add chocolate and you have a winning combination! My favourite ice cream flavour is mint chocolate chip and that's exactly what this tasted like. Soft and chewy too. Glad the kids don't like mint so I don't have to share!

June 28, 2017

Not what I was expecting

I usually love the combination of mint and chocolate but I was disappointing by these. This is not to say that they are bad or anything, they are just not something I would buy again. The cookie is soft and chewy. The cookie itself has a very rich chocolate flavor which somewhat reminded me of dark chocolate. I found the taste a bit overwhelming. The mint chocolate chips were good but I felt not strong enough to give a true mint flavor in comparison to how strong a taste the chocolate cookie had. Overall the cookie isn't too bad, you get chocolate and mint which is never a bad combination.

January 09, 2017

This cookies was so yummy. Best combination with hot coffee or milk. I love the goey chewy chocolates on it. So soft too and not too sweet. Sometimes I can finished one bag of this.

September 01, 2016

These cookies are delicious and addicting. There soft and chewy. Not overly sweet, has the right amount of sweetness. There's a light very faint taste of mint.

July 05, 2015

These cookies are super addicting to eat, once you eat one it's hard not to eat the whole package. There isn't too many calories in them either which I like. I love the mint and chocolate combination, the tiny mint chunks make these cookies so irresistable.

May 09, 2015

These cookies taste really good, bought them because my kids wanted to try them but I find that I'm eating them just as much! Can't go wrong with the flavor combo of mint and chocolate/1

April 07, 2015

Chocolate Mint is one of my favorite flavors, and these cookies did not disappoint!

0.8/5

March 06, 2015

Terrible, don't waste the energy to pick up a box!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender