Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 304 in Baked Goods

July 07, 2017

One of my favourite cookies!

I LOVE the Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. Definitely the best option out there when it comes to peanut butter cookies. I love the idea of the peanut butter being the filling inside and the combination with oatmeal seriously delicious and so addictive. It is very hard not to eat this whole box in one sitting, they are also quite cheap to buy.

June 16, 2017

!!

I love Christie cookies. Always soo tasty and fresh. Pirate is Oatmeal with Creamy Rich Smooth Peanut Butter center like Oreo. Packed with tasty flavors, chewy, crunchy, healthy, good to munch cookie. Yummmy

June 08, 2017

These cookies are delicious and wholesome. The oatmeal cookies provided just the right amount of crunchy. The peanut butter is mildly sweet and creamy. The oatmeal cookies and peanut butter are not overly sweet, so these are great for people who do not like cookies that are overly sweet or artificial tasting. The oatmeal cookies and peanut butter pair very nicely together. These can be found for a decent price at many stores.

June 08, 2017

These cookies are wonderful! The actual cookie is a sort of modern twist on an oatmeal cookie. The cookie has a nice crunch and rich flavor. The peanut butter cream in the center is rich and decadent. When I am craving peanut butter, these cookies are just amazing! The oat and peanut flavors work so nicely together. These are a great snack idea!

May 27, 2017

If you love peanut butter and cant get enough, these cookies are for you. They are a childhood favorite and something my grandmother always had in the cupboard.

April 21, 2017

Oh hello little cookies sent from heaven :) These are our go to peanut butter cookies when we are going on a road trip or away camping for the weekend. They are such a delicious treat. The oatmeal cookie is nice and crunchy and the peanut butter is so freaking good. Try them!

April 21, 2017

Oh these are so good ,I buy these once a week , grandbaby loves them and so does everyone else ,nice and peanutty and creamy and love the oatmeal cookie part ! Nobody makes these cookies but pirate there the best ! Only thing is wish they package was resealable ,there also good for ya

April 08, 2017

These are the only boxes peanut butter cookies I will buy. So delicious. They do start to go stale after a couple days of being opened but they usually go fast in my home anyways!

April 08, 2017

My grandma always used to buy these cookies for us as kids, and I continue to buy them now. They go perfectly with my afternoon tea. The oatmeal cookies are just the right amount of crunchy, and the peanut butter filling is smooth and sweet. These are a delicious pre-made cookie option, and considering I often find them at $1.99 per box, the price is right too!

January 05, 2017

These cookies remind me of my childhood. They are crazy delicious. I don't know what they do to the peanut butter filling, maybe its the sugar, but its unreal! The oatmeal goes perfect with it. Definately one of my favourite grocery store cookies.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo