Christie Triscuit Made with Brown Rice Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 133 in Crackers

April 04, 2017

These are dangerously good. I never would have imagined that one of my favourite crackers is made with sweet potato. I love the product. I enjoy grabbing a handful at a time. They are quite satisfying and can be eaten as is or paired with a spread or some cheese/veggies.

April 04, 2017

I was never a fan of Triscuits until they came out with their brown rice line. I haven't tried all of the flavours yet but love the Sweet Potato flavour. I eat them as a snack plain or with cheese every.single.day. The best part is that my kids like them too!

March 17, 2017

Je ne raffole pas des patates douces, mais ces biscuits sont tout simplement divins. La collation parfaite et beaucoup plus santé que plusieurs autres biscuits.

October 04, 2016

I love sweet potato however, I didn't like these at all. I didn't like the texture or the flavour. Something was just not tasting right for me, I can't even explain it. Just didn't like it.

May 14, 2016

these taste great and are healthy for you I buy these and take them to work and eat them during my shift by the time it;s time for me to go home I have them all eaten

March 16, 2016

One thing I never have enough of in my household would be hangers, for some reason they seem to always disappear. Since my drawers are running pretty full, I thought these J.S. Hanger Light Wooden Hangers would be perfect for hanging up pants.

I love the design of these hangers, the wood just looks so elegant, and is shaved down nice and smooth, pretty much perfect. The hanger hook itself does turn around to make it easier when hanging your clothes, so you can put the hanger in any direction.

When hanging my clothes, I hang them in the kitchen first so they can dry, then just move the whole hanger and clothing piece to the closet. This hanger was able to withstand my boyfriends wet pants hanging on them with no problem at all, so I would say these are very sturdy and well made.

One thing that I really like about these J.S. Hanger Light Wooden Hangers, the clips slide to the desired width, so you can hand your pants and your children's pants with the same hangers, which is pretty nice. The only small downfall, the clips when moved, are a little on the tougher side, but at least you know your pants will not be sliding around,, so not a large deal.

Overall, I am a fan of these hangers...they are of great quality, look great, and do their job!

December 08, 2015

Christie Triscuit Made with Brown Rice;

so good for those who can not tolerate wheat or want a different healthier option to wheat

brown rice normally i don't like but within the triscuit is baked so well fl;avour is mixed in

August 24, 2015

These crackers are delicious!! I'm not sure if they are really any healthier but they seem healthier. They are great to eat all by themselves.

3.2/5

July 07, 2015

My husband loves sweet potatoes but he simply does not like these crackers. I tried them myself, and started to enjoy them but after a while found them simply too sweet tasting so in my pantry they sit. Good in small doses.

June 05, 2015

I love any triscuit products. They are so good. I just can never stop myself from eating the whole box. They are also good with a dip.