Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser

3.2/5
Ranked #398 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

0.7/5

April 16, 2017

This product was really a waste. I got it in a set with some other Clean and Clear products together and all they did was dry out my skin. They made my skin and acne worse and I was really upset with these.

September 29, 2016

I don't use this product every day or night. I use it when I have a bad break out or if I have a lot off dark spots. It works wonders clearing up my dark spots by giving me a mini skin peel. It treats my pimples and exfoliate my skin. It is drying but they tell you that. They provide a great amount of detail on there package. It dose have a strong smell and if left on the skin too long will give you a burning feeling in your face. Great for evening out my skin tone.

August 16, 2016

I'm so surprised that there isn't a single review for the Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser. Hands-down my holy grail cleanser when I'm experiencing, maintaining, and preventing breakouts. I think it definitely lives up to its claims (1. exfoliates skin, 2. treats pimples, 3. helps prevent breakouts). I don't use it twice a day, if daily at all, as it is rather drying. I find that the acne fighting ingredient, benzoyl peroxide, in this exfoliating cleanser is much more effective than its counterpart, salicylic acid, which is another common ingredient in acne cleansers. I've tried the cleanser in the Clean & Clear Advantage kit, but it doesn't compare. The exfoliating beads in this cleanser makes this much more effective. I highly recommend this product.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge