Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Reviews

October 10, 2019

its ok

This lightweight gel-type moisturizer does work ok alongside other products, I personally like heavy thick creams that leave your face feeling supple and hydrated. So if you like lightweight this is for you!

April 25, 2019

Great moisture

I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was a gel-lotion like consistency and very light weight. It asorbed nicely into my skin and left it feeling extremely soft. I loved it alot. I want to purchase this again.

March 14, 2019
    California, United States

Perfect for my oily skin

This has been my daytime moisturizer for about a year and it seems to work well with my oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. It gives me just the right amount of moisture most of the year. Where I live we tend to get really strong winds from October to around March, I usually use Clinique Moisture Intense around my mouth and cheeks those months but stick to this cream everywhere else. I like that this doesn't have fragrance which tends to break me out and I feel it is reasonably priced for a solid no frills moisturizer.