Coca-Cola Zero Reviews
#4 in Grocery

August 01, 2020

An upgrade to a staple drink throughout my whole life!

Growing up I had always ritualistically drank diet coke with my father, although eventually my preference faltered and I had been stuck searching for a soda with a bit more of a sweetness and bang to it - I tried other brands, but little did I know the best option was so close!

I'd definitely recommend the product to anyone that has turned down diet coke or gotten sick of their usual soda. No taste of artificial sweeteners and a great, sleek design for the can.

July 11, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Great taste

In my opinion, this taste better than Diet Coke. It’s you’re on a diet, this is perfect. It has no sugar and gives you the little kick that you want. I love coke

June 30, 2020

Just like Coke

Coke Zero tastes exactly like regular Coke but without all the calories. It doesn't have an after taste unlike other diet colas out there. We will continue to purchase Coke Zero.

May 19, 2020

Tastes great!

I used to be a major coke drinker but wanted to cut down on my sugar intake. I am not a fan of diet so tried Coke Zero and I love it. There’s is no after taste and it’s the right amount of sweetness. This is now my preferred coke product.

May 05, 2020

Taste like coke

Coke Zero is the best no sugar ,zero calories drink and guilt free drink for me. I normally don’t drink lots of Soda drinks but when ever you need one after a meal I would go for Chilled Coke Zero, it taste like coke. It does not have after taste. Only one thing I would like to see is coke using healthier options to replace sugar.

May 03, 2020

Could be better

I've disliked diet sodas all my life, but being diabetic my choices are very limited. Personally this isnt a big step above regular diet coke for me. I wish coca~cola would use better tasting and healthier substitutes in all of their sugar free products.

April 14, 2020

Great tasting alternative

This product tastes like original Coca-Cola to me. The Diet Coke taste was never good enough - just tasted flat. For someone trying to get rid of sugar and not taste, would recommend.

February 10, 2020

good low carb drink

When I cut out sugar, I obviously had to cut out pop! I don't love using aspartame often but the taste of this one is pretty good for diet pop. I like it more than Diet coke for whatever reason.

December 05, 2019

The only Coke for me

Ever since Coke Zero came out, it is always my go to. I don't drink a lot of soft drinks because they are too sugary. I actually like Coke Zero because I get that satisfaction of a cold bubbly coke and a kick of caffeine without the guilt.

November 25, 2019

good

This is my go to when I am craving a Coke. No sugar, no calories and no after taste that many of the "diet" soda's have. This truly taste like the original but without all the sugar!