4.1/5
Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#25 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

2.8/5

March 11, 2018

Colgate mouthwash

I don’t normally buy mouthwash. But decided to try this one and see how it felt, and I loved it. It smells really good and leaves my mouth feeling really fresh

March 11, 2018

Fresh and clean

Colgate 2 in 1 is everything I need for my mouth to feel fresh and clean all day long. I will purchase this product in the future and recommend others to do so.

February 28, 2018

amazing

Amazing all purpose cleaner, leaves your mouth smelling fresh and clean! It’s perfect for cleaning . I purchase mine along with my groceries, it’s amazing and affordable.

January 16, 2018

I would buy again

i find the Colgate kids 2in1 freshens my kids breath and they enjoy using it because of the colors and the taste great value as well.I am planning on buying this product again.

0.8/5

October 12, 2017

Big Disappointment

I was exciting to try this product as I liked the idea of being able to speed up my morning routine for cleaning my teeth. The flavor of this product is very disgusting that I have to use another mouthwash from a different brand for fresh breath.

Big disappointment. Will not be buying again.

September 28, 2017

Awesome

Works great! Makes me feel fresh and clean Colgate mouthwash and toothpaste 2 and 1 is a great buy and I will definitely buy it again. Eliminates the need for more!

September 21, 2017

Great

Love this mouthwash. I use it twice a day, morning and before bed. Keeps my breath fresh and mouth feeling clean. Everyone in the house uses this product and likes it.

September 12, 2017

So fresh

I love this brand. It keeps my mouth so fresh. Tastes amazing and leaves my whole mouth clean. I've tried other types and nothing compares to how well this stuff works on my teeth and mouth.

August 11, 2017

loved this product

definitely used this over and over again. makes your teeth and mouth clean and fresh. i loved this product because of the price and quality. this is a must have on my grocery list.

June 28, 2017

Clean and fresh....smiling all the time

This product is great! I have more confidence and smile a lot more now that I found a toothpaste that has multiple actions. Love the fresh crisp feeling....keeps me smiling.