4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

July 31, 2013

As a memeber of the ChickAdvisor Review Club, I was selected to review the Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue along with the Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths.
    I foudn that the tissue was nice and soft and did not tear easily. I have a very picky "3ply" husband who tried and like the quality of the Cottonelle tissue.
    As I have a family of 6, I am always careful to stock up on toilet paper when it comes on sale. That being said, I would have no issue with continuing to use Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue in the future

July 31, 2013

I received a 4 pack of Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue free to review from Chick Advisor. The toilet paper is very soft, and thick. This is soft enough to use if you run out of facial tissues. Cottonelle has a cottony feel to it and feels extra soft and gentle against your skin. This toilet paper is the only one I will be using now. I will definatly be reccomending it to my friends and family.

July 31, 2013

I received a 4 pack of Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue free to review from Chick Advisor. The Tissue is both very soft, and very strong. The perfect combination of comfort and cleanliness. None of that nasty leftover lint you get when using cheap toilet paper. The tissue did it's job perfectly without shredding. As somebody who usually won't buy something without getting the best deal possible the price seems a little on the high end for me... however, now that i've tried it, i've come to terms that toilet paper is just one of those things that's worth paying more for if it leaves you clean and confident. You don't have to use anywhere near as much of this product as you do the cheaper brands (*cough* Royal *cough*....) and a single roll lasts and lasts. I will be a customer of Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue for Life now. Thank you Chick Advisor and Cottonelle for allowing me to review.

July 31, 2013

I received this product as a part of ChickAdvisor's product review club and I'm so glad that i did! This toilet paper is super soft, which means zero irritation to the skin. It is soft to the touch, and doesn't shred easily. By shredding I mean when those little balls of cotton come off and get everywhere.

Compared to my regular toilet paper (bought from Costco in those huge packs), this is definitely a LOT softer. The sheets are also more thick and sturdy as well, it wont tear while you're trying to get the toilet business done.

Overall, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wishes to try a newer and softer bathroom tissue!

July 31, 2013

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor review club and I am very happy overall :) It is thick, absorbent, and soft. We've got two little boys so we go through a lot of TP and I would be happy to spend the money on this once I'm out of what I have. :)

July 31, 2013

j ai eu la chance d essayer le papier de toilette cotonelle et je suis tres satisfaite. il ne se defais pas en morceau et est doux.

July 31, 2013

I received this product from ChickAdvisor as part of a review. I am normally the type to buy what is on sale and I have coupons for and when nothing is on sale I buy the no name or store brand because I am that cheap! I had tried Cottonelle brand toilet paper in the past and found it to leave traces of paper behind so I was very impressed with this product of theirs because it did not do that. It was super soft and absorbent which meant me and my family used less than we normally do vs our other brands. I would definitely purchase this again for our family but because I am frugal only when it was on sale and if I had coupons for it.

July 31, 2013

I received this product free to test as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. My family really liked this product, it is thick and soft. I like the size, it is a large roll. I have three children that use a lot of toilet tissue so it is nice not to have to constantly change the roll! The price is average, I find it is worth the money because it is good quality. I would consider buying this product.

July 30, 2013

I was really impressed with this toilet paper. Compared to my usual brand this toilet paper is thicker and more absorbent. I also found that I could use less toilet paper compared to my usual brand. This toilet paper is also very soft to the touch. I like that the roll was a double roll so I don't have to change the toilet paper roll as frequently! Overall, I would definitely consider switching to this brand of toilet paper for its thickness, absorbency and softness. I would also highly recommend it to others to try.

July 30, 2013

Love this, great quality and thickness of the product. I would defiantly purchase this product and recommend to friends and family.