Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #61 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

February 28, 2017

I received a free sample and decided to try it. At first I was dissapointed; My usual brand is Listerine strips, and they are very thin. This brand is very very thick, and they were hard to apply to my bottom teeth at first (which are slightly crooked). Once I finally got the strips on, I found they felt a little awkward and thick, but I got used to them after about 5 minutes.
    After a half hour I realized that I had no gummy feeling in my mouth, which I always had with my usual brand. What a nice difference! And they stayed put for the entire hour; no slipping or gooey-ness.
    I didnt like having them on for a full hour, as my usual brand is only 30 min, but I am strongly considering swithing just for the ease and comfort of the gooey-less crest ones!

February 17, 2017

I extensively researched at-home whitening products, before attempting teeth whitening and user reviews steered me to this product. While it is the only one I have tried, I was impressed to notice visible result. I did experience slight sensitivity following its use, but it was not enough to discontinue its use and it quickly went away.

I also verified with my dentist before use and was assured that it will not damage my enamel. All in all, I'm pleasantly surprised with the results, but I do kept it up with lifestyle habits such as avoiding red wine and drinking coffee with a straw.

I would definitely recommend this product and have repurchased for myself.

May 18, 2016

You had to leave it on for an hour which is long but other than that I liked the product and would buy it in the future. My teeth got slightly whiter and was great

May 09, 2016

J'ai utilisé le crest 3d et en peu de temps j'ai pu remarquer que mes dents ont blanchies rapidement.je recommande donc ce produit. Je vais l'utiliser à l'avenir.

March 17, 2016

After i got my braces off i needed something to brighten my smile. after using these strips for 2 weeks my teeth lightened about 6 shades. that was over 4 years ago and they are still as white. i cannot believe the results and plan on repurchasing soon

March 07, 2016

I LOVE these white strips. I was unsure if I should spend the $70 for these.... but I am glad that I did. It came with 20 strips. I didn't even use all of them because I was happy with how white they were. I still have 3 left!

February 12, 2016

Crest professional white strips works just as well as professional teeth whitening at removing stains from your teeth. I always get comments on how white my teeth are and it thanks to this teeth whitening treatment

2.7/5

February 12, 2016

I found this product worked well but did not have a lasting effect. If you have sensitive teeth I would not recommend this product as does not cater well to sensitive pearly whites.

1.5/5

October 18, 2015

Well even after saying this product does not work well I researched a bit more . If you have not had your teeth professionally cleaned recently this product will not work as tartar and plaque will not whiten. So I wasted my money then, now that I have had my dentist clean my teeth I will try again

June 13, 2015

Fonctionne vraiment bien...seulement dommage que ça soit si cher!