Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 09, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Fab Mouthwash! Best one I've tried!

This mouthwash instantly made my mouth feel cleaner and left it with a pleasant taste which is unusual for mouth washes. Noticed a difference in my teeth sensitivity and looked overall cleaner after just a few days. Definitely a keeper for me!

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great mouthwash

I regularly buy this mouthwash, its the only one we use. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and takes care of any bad breath! I don't have any cavities and the dentist says keep up the great work!!

October 07, 2019

Use daily

I love using CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION RINSE every morning and after having lunch. I usually carry a small bottle of mouthwash in my purse to use at work.

October 05, 2019

Great mouthwash

Purchased this mouthwash as I wanted to try something different my mouth has been very dry and this definitely helped and made my mouth feel so much cleaner. The price was a bit lower then the competitors brand so I was happy since I purchased crest I have only bought this brand very happy with this mouthwash

September 10, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Ok

I’m not a huge fan of crest. I feel as though it doesn’t keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean like it should. My husband things differently so I think it all depends on the person and their mouth. Anytime I’ve used it minutes after using it I feel as I need to use it again!

September 04, 2019

Great product!!

This mouthwash is refreshing and does not burn the mouth. Work great with the pro health toothpaste. Definitely would recommend this product. Even a taste that the kids like.

August 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Crest is best when it comes to your breathe!

I always use crest mouthwash. This product is more expensive than others but it works way better. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth feeling refreshed.

August 22, 2019

Leaves a nice mouth feel

Honestly does what you need it to do, cleans your mouth feels great while doing it. Great taste and not a crazy burn to it like some of the competitors

August 06, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Good mouthwash

I use this day and night or anytime I want to quickly freshen up. The taste is clean without being overly sweet or strong or burning like other mouthwashes can be. Overall a great option and usually at a discounted price

July 18, 2019

Refreshing

Awsome to use when done brushing and flossing your teeth leaves your mouth and breath refreshed for the day and help protects yours teeth!def would reccomend