Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 10, 2021

Crest Pro Health

I love this mouthwash. I bought it initially about a year ago because it’s alcohol free and now won’t buy anything else. I have found my mouthwash.

June 04, 2021

Freshhh

Originally bought this product for my boyfriend and his hurting gums, after a week he noticed a huge change in the tenderness pf his gums from daily use. Definitely does what its made for.

June 04, 2021

Awesome rinse solution.

After i took out my wosdom tooth i used this as a replacement of tooth brush and guess what i am addicted to it now. Using it on daily basis. In morning and in ni. Just night. Just loving it.

June 03, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of the best

Personally I find this mouthwash is one of/if not the best mouthwash out there (that I have used and I’ve used many). It leaves your breath smelling awesome and your mouth feels so clean.

May 25, 2021

Don’t think twice and buy it!!

I have tried many brands before but Crest mouthwash is the best. It’s not too strong and it feels fresh after using it. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should.

May 21, 2021

It Works & Tastes Great!!

I bought this mouthwash as a preventative measure against any bacteria or infections that can develop (because I have braces there’s an even higher chance!). I use it mixed with water in my water flosser in the morning & I gargle at night. My breath feels like it smells Great and it doesn’t have the nasty aftertaste that other Mouthwashes I’ve tried had.

May 17, 2021

So good!

I have always liked their toothpaste so I decided to try the mouthwash and it turned out awesome makes your breath feel fresh your teeth feel clean longer!

May 10, 2021

So fresh

Crest nailed it with this mouthwash. It is so effective, leaves your mouth completely FRESH. Minty taste, doesn’t burn like so many others. A quick swish or gargle and your extra garlic Caesar salad is soon forgotten.

May 10, 2021

Decided to try this since I love the toothpaste

I have always loved this brand of toothpaste and decided to give this mouthwash a try. I have always been a non mouthwash user since I dislike the flavours. This one is great and a nice refreshing start to my morning oral routine.

May 09, 2021

Favourite

Has a pleasant taste. Teeth have gotten whiter since I started using it and my dentist has noticed my gums are less inflamed. Would reccommed and buy again