Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Value for money

This is amazing, with a lovely taste and keeps your mouth feeling fresh most of the day whilst protecting your teeth, great value for money which makes it affordable for most.

July 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smell fresh

This mouth wash is so nice keep your mouth fresh all day . Light plastic film unwrapped. Easy to get it in any shop. Bottle is a good size.Even can get into put in your work bag .

July 13, 2019

The best

Usually after having a heavy meal I tend to have in a bad smell which stinks so Whenever I feel yucky I immediately use this product as it keeps your mouth fresh away from cavities and give your mouth a good smell. i prefer using this product than having to chew gum.

July 12, 2019

Refreshing Taste

When using this product, my mouth/breath feels refreshed and clean. It sustains it’s taste for a long period of time. The price is comparable to other products on the market. It lives up to its expectation. It’s definitely worth the purchase.

July 12, 2019

crest pro-health multi-protection rinse is the only rinse for my family. we have been using for years and it does aid in protection of enamel and breath.

July 09, 2019

The only mouth wash I trust my mouth with.

From taste to feeling to cleaning ability this mouth wash is the best. It does have a slight burn to it which is a sensation I have come to love when using mouth wash. Always leaves my mouth feeling like I’ve just left the dentist. Truly recommend to everyone!

Fav product!

This is definitely my favourite mouth wash! It’s gentle and does not burn my mouth. I use it daily and love the results! Keeps me feeling fresh and helps take care of my smile :)

Great Value

This product is great for the value and it leaves you feeling fresh for hours, what more could you ask for? I would highly recommend this product to anyone

July 08, 2019

Will be repurchasing

This is great mouth wash. I have been using for about 2 years now. I’ve tried everything on the market but always go back to this one. Makes your mouth feel so fresh!

July 08, 2019

Mouth care

This product it good for refreshing your breath and protect your teeth from germs and cavities. I recommend you to use it at least twice a day for better results