Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.7/5

July 17, 2019

not the best

I got this product for free to review, and I am seriously disappointed in the taste. the taste of this Crest product is very light, and doesn't keep my breath refreshed for a decent amount of time it actually went away with 5-10minutes without eating.

July 09, 2019

Crest pro health mouth wash

I am not a big fan of this product. As a person with a tongue piercing this product irritates and hurts my tongue after use. I stick with sea salt mouth wash for an all natural solution

May 01, 2019

Freshens breath

Works well for freshening breath. I did t find it was very effective at whitening my teeth. Good value for what it did do. Will likely buy this product again.

2.3/5

April 30, 2019

Tastes Weird!

This mouthwash leaves a chemical tasting after taste in my mouth almost all day long. It does the job but I couldnt stand the taste so I threw it out before finishing it!

March 29, 2019

Prefer listerine

I don't know why, I've given it a chance but it doesn't make my mouth feel as clean as Listerine does. Maybe because I prefer the stronger minty taste? But also my dentist recommends Listerine over this.

March 07, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

I dislike this product very much

It leaves a nasty film in your mouth that’s hard to get out. I also don’t like the taste of this product. Overall I give it a 1/5 stars. Just like their toothpaste, I hate it.

January 30, 2019

Good product:no real health benefits

Crest is a reliable brand that I am never disappointed when it is purchased. However I did question when they claimed "PRO-HEALTH"? There is definately a clean minty flavour, but better for you with regular use? That's a bit of a stretch. Enjoy this product as an extension of already existing Crest product, nothing more

January 21, 2019

Order the alcohol free

I don’t mind this product I just think it was over powering! It had a gross after taste! I prefer the alcohol free it’s less strong and more effective I think personally

2.2/5

December 09, 2018

It Burns!

This product is supposed to make my mouth feel good, not burn...I did not like the burning feeling my mouth had and I also do not like the sores it seems to leave in my mouth after using it.

May 30, 2018

Pretty good and alcohol-free!

Good product large bottle last long alcohol-free I like I recommend definitely good and alcohol-free but it won't let me post it so hopefully this one will make the cut

Updated On: May 30, 2018

A little afraid of these mouthwash products however this one was not so 'burny' on the gums and knowing it was alcohol-free made me feel better about having it in my house as there are few alcoholics in my house and having mouth wash full of alcohol is the last thing we need so thank you for making alcohol free and I really suggest you take any of the old ones off the market cuz they just burn your mouth and too dangerous in today's market it's not worth the risk putting alcohol in it.
    (Original review )