Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 17, 2020

Works a treat

Smell is amazing, quality and price is great as well. I’ve always loved this brand but continue to forget to look for it. I definitely will look out for more new products to try.

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not sure how I feel about thus yet

I just recently started using crest mouthwash not really sure how I feel about it yet it seems ok so far it is a bit drying to the mouth. So not sure as of right now if I would buy it again.

2.8/5

January 29, 2020

Meh

It does the job leaving your mouth fresh and clean but boy does it taste aweful. The green one leaves a nicer after taste abd is easier to gargle with. Not sure ill buy this one again as my hubby didn't like it either.

January 25, 2020

It’s alright.

I used this product for the intended time amount after the brushing application. In my personal opinion. This product is comparable to many other brands on the shelf. If you are looking for results, this product wouldn’t be the answer. Nice packaging though!

2.2/5

January 18, 2020

Listerine is better

It’s ok. There are definitely better mouthwash out there. Doesn’t feel like your mouth is so clean and wears off fast after use. I prefer listerine!!!

January 05, 2020

Weird Taste

I personally didn't enjoy this mouthwash. I didn't think the taste of it was that great and it left a weird feeling in my mouth. I felt like it was burning my mouth more than help clean it. My husband used the rest of it and didn't have any issues. I guess my mouth is more sensitive to minty tastes.

August 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

I wanted to love it

Maybe I am just use to the flavor and burning sensation of Listerine. I bought this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. The initial flavor of this isn’t great nor awful, it’s the after effect. After using this product I was left with a nasty aftertaste and weird, almost film like, feeling in my mouth. I won’t be getting this again

July 17, 2019

not the best

I got this product for free to review, and I am seriously disappointed in the taste. the taste of this Crest product is very light, and doesn't keep my breath refreshed for a decent amount of time it actually went away with 5-10minutes without eating.

July 09, 2019

Crest pro health mouth wash

I am not a big fan of this product. As a person with a tongue piercing this product irritates and hurts my tongue after use. I stick with sea salt mouth wash for an all natural solution

May 01, 2019

Freshens breath

Works well for freshening breath. I did t find it was very effective at whitening my teeth. Good value for what it did do. Will likely buy this product again.