Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 10, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Ok

I’m not a huge fan of crest. I feel as though it doesn’t keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean like it should. My husband things differently so I think it all depends on the person and their mouth. Anytime I’ve used it minutes after using it I feel as I need to use it again!

September 04, 2019

Great product!!

This mouthwash is refreshing and does not burn the mouth. Work great with the pro health toothpaste. Definitely would recommend this product. Even a taste that the kids like.

August 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Crest is best when it comes to your breathe!

I always use crest mouthwash. This product is more expensive than others but it works way better. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth feeling refreshed.

August 22, 2019

Leaves a nice mouth feel

Honestly does what you need it to do, cleans your mouth feels great while doing it. Great taste and not a crazy burn to it like some of the competitors

August 06, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Good mouthwash

I use this day and night or anytime I want to quickly freshen up. The taste is clean without being overly sweet or strong or burning like other mouthwashes can be. Overall a great option and usually at a discounted price

July 18, 2019

Refreshing

Awsome to use when done brushing and flossing your teeth leaves your mouth and breath refreshed for the day and help protects yours teeth!def would reccomend

July 07, 2019

One good swish deserves another

I have been using this product for the past few months and have noticed a great improvement in my gum health. It is a pleasant tasting product with no burning effect. It has certainly been a good addition to my dental hygiene program.

July 02, 2019

Hit or miss

I really like this mouthwash, however, you need to be cautious. My husband and I both used to use this, and my husband developed brown spots all along his teeth. Turns out it was from the mouth wash. He was lucky that the hygienist was able to get the stains/marks off, and now he won’t use this brand.
    I still use it. It has never effected my tooth colour. I feel that it freshens my breath and helps clean my mouth. This is my go to brand, but be cautious when using it and stop using it if your tooth colour is changing!

June 28, 2019

Refreshing!

Crest Pro Health Multi Protection rinse is very refreshing. I use it not just as a breath freshener but for tooth and gum protection. It tastes good too!

June 25, 2019

Désormais indispensable à ma routine!

J'ai trouvé que le produit était très efficace à utiliser comme complément au brossage pour rafraîchir l'haleine. Il ne laisse pas un goût fort d'alcool comme certain rince-bouche.