Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 07, 2021

FRESHY FRESHHHH

So, I know there are some out there that are perfectly okay with just brushing their teeth and going about their day & for the average person, that's most certainly enough but for MYSELF, despite being a non smoker, eating healthy & having a pretty healthy mouth, I still cannot leave the house without my Crest. Call me paranoid if you will but I'm always worried about my breath just not being quite up to par so I always like to take the extra step to make sure I am minty fresh! Especially for when I go to interact with others. All in all, it's a must have & I would highly recommend this product to people.

November 26, 2020

We have this in every bathroom.

My husband and i both prefer this over any other brand. It doesnt have the weird after taste a lot of mouth wash does and will not stain your sinks which is a must for moms.

November 04, 2020

Works like a charm!

I have been using this for a few years and absolutely love it! Makes my mouth feel super fresh and clean every night! Would definitely recommend this product! The fact that it is alcohol free is definitely a bonus.

November 03, 2020

It doesn't burn

Ivr been buying this product for a couple of years now, I would definitely recommend it, the great thing about this mouth wash is that is alcohol free.... So it doesn't burn yey for me I'm a happy costumer.

October 30, 2020

Fresh breath taste and feel.

Been using this product for a few months now and have noticed a huge difference between this brand and other brands of mouthwash. Leaves a fresh feeling.

October 20, 2020

I would buy on sale

This product works well. Has a great taste. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Can be a little pricy considering store brands offer the same flavour for half the price.

October 20, 2020

So minty

Great wash for your mouth. It’s not tok strong and doesn’t burn your mouth and it leaves a nice refreshing taste. I use it often just to freshen up and it really kills bad odours

October 19, 2020

Refreshing!

Works great for my inflamed pregnant gums, but I do find it a bit pricey for a bottle of mouthwash... great refreshing taste and appealing bottle. Crest always delivers!

October 19, 2020

Smile!

I really enjoyed the taste and cleanliness from this product. It didn’t burn unlike some. It’s a great product for a great price. Pair it with some crest toothpaste and smile all day everyday!

October 18, 2020

Fresh!

Love this stuff! It’s not too strong to burn your mouth or tongue, yet not too weak to not kill bacteria and bad breath. I love the flavour. It lasts for a long time, even my teeners like it!