Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 26, 2020
    Michigan, United States

fresh breath

I really like this mouthwash. It leaves my breath fresh and smelling good for several hours. I use it in the afternoon and evening. I like to keep my breath fresh and clean.

June 13, 2020

No tingles

I bought this because I like trying new products.
    I normally use listerine and I'm use to the strong mint and tingling feeling that listerine leave in my mouth.

June 11, 2020

Great and refreshing

I am not one for mouth washes but this one has transformed me. I don’t use it everyday but when I do it leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. It is not over powering like some mouthwashes.

May 21, 2020

Tastes fresh

I use it everyday multiple times a day after I eat anything and it keeps my mouth fresh. Tastes great as it is not too strong. Sometimes you can get great deals on it on shoppers.

April 13, 2020
    Florida, United States

Clean

One of my favorite mouthwashes! Sometimes certain mouthwashes can have a really nasty aftertaste and this one is great I feel like it gets everything dirty out your mouth and giving you long lasting fresh breath.

April 02, 2020

Crest pro health

Crest my number one product I used it as a little girl, my daughter and her kids. A little more expensive nore than some companies. Again would love to receive new trials or coupons available.

March 31, 2020

Not bad mouthwash

Product is good, but when rinsing the mouth it feeling of the alcohol strength isn’t very strong. So a little unsure if it’s reallingkilling the bacteria. But not bad

March 30, 2020

I started using this when I bite the inside of my cheek and this mouth wash kept it clean and healed it faster! So now I use it on a regular daily routine!

March 18, 2020

Fraîcheur

Excellent pour compléter l'hygiène buccal. Ce rince bouche s'utilise quotidiennement. Il laisse un goût de fraîcheur et prévient l'accumulation de tartre. C'est un produit fiable

March 11, 2020

IT'S OKAY

TRIED A COUPLE OTHER BRANDS, THIS ONE FIGHTS WITH LISTERINE.
    BUT I FIND THAT CREST DOESN'T GIVE ME THE FRESHNESS THAT I WOULD PREFER.
    I FIND THAT THE LIQUID TENDS TO STAY IN YOUR TEETH, WHICH MIGHT CAUSE STAINS