Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 25, 2019

Great taste

This mouthwash is great. Most I have tired are way to strong for me and burn my mouth ! This one doesn’t do that But is still effective in eliminating bacteria.
    It tastes great and is a great size value for my money . I definitely recommend

March 25, 2019

I buy this mouthwash over all the others.

This mouthwash works great for my family and myself. Keeps my mouth and teeth fresh and clean throughout the day. Also gives me great fresh breath. 💝 it.

March 24, 2019

Crest is the best!!

I am a firm believer is Crest products, therefore I love the mouthwash as well. The taste is not over powering and doesn’t burn my mouth. It keeps my mouth fresh and feels clean!

March 23, 2019

Great mouth wash

I use this pretty faithfully for overall oral health, as well as fresh breath. I find that you don't need to use a lot for a rinse, so the bottle lasts quite a while.

March 23, 2019

Confidence beyond smile

This product gives me confidence that my breath is smelling fresh and clean. Oral health is important and I trust this product. I recommended this to my sisters, relatives, and friends.

Get Crest

Most of my adult life I’ve chosen Crest products. Crest has just always been there,from one generation to the next. Whatever you made need for your mouth “Crest products “ will be there.

My go to brand

Crest is my go to Mouth wash, and has been for years . I really like that it doesn’t burn my mouth like
    Many others ! It leaves my moth feeling fresh and very clean.

Great Mouthwash

I bought this a year ago, and I am addicted to it. I have been using it for a while. Even my family, began using it. My teeth feel super fresh afterwards and smells great. A+++

March 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

not strong taste but effective

Really my favorite mouthwash because it doesn’t have a strong taste but still 100% effective. It’s not like any other mouthwash that hurts your mouth. I would recommend this for sure.

March 20, 2019

Le rince bouche parfait

Jaune ce rince bouche déjà je peux pas men passer chaque jour j l'utilise 1 à 2 fois j'adore la sensation de propreté fraicheur qu il me donne j une bonne haleine des les premières heure de la journée je le rec ommande aussi 😉