1905 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 15, 2019

Bon produit

La gamme pro santé de crest est la marque recommandé par mon dentiste. Jai donc eu des échantillons de sa part et j'adore le produit. Ce rince bouche laisse une sensation de fraîcheur incroyable et qui dure !

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mouthwash on the market

Best mouthwash you can buy, the taste is sooo good and refreshing it’s awesome for just waking up in the morning ! I always need a mouthwash after brushing and I always chose to buy this one. I use it with the crest 3D tooth paste and my teeth are lookin good ! 😍 go get you some yalll lol

April 12, 2019

Fresh

I love this because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean it doesn’t have the nasty stinging burning feeling that you normally get with alcohol mouthwash.

April 09, 2019

Fresh and Minty

Love this mouthwash AND it’s good for your mouth! Great for guns and teeth and tastes amazing and makes your whole mouth feel so fresh and clean! Fantastic and would recommend.

April 08, 2019

Fresh teeth

After brushing my teeth i use Crest multy protection. It kills the germs and keeps mouth fresh. Fresh breath. I like to use every day at my work after my lunch and at home after dinner

April 08, 2019

Awesome

I love the fresh scent and feeling long after using this mouth wash. A great way to wake up . I just don't feel clean untill I've finished my morning routine with this.

April 07, 2019

NO MORE KETO BREATH

Best mouthwash ever! ever since I got keto breath this really has been helping lots I've tried a few and this is my fav so far its refreshing and lasts

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love

This is my family’s go to brand for mouthwash, it’s cool, refreshing and doesn’t burn like other brands we’ve tried, plus it leaves your breath feeling minty fresh.

April 06, 2019

Awesome

I truly cannot for the life of me stand any sort of mouthwash but my mom bought me a small bottle of this and I am in love!
    It doesn’t burn doesn’t taste like horrible alcohol and it continued to work for hours after using it just once!

Thanks mom for buying me this amazing product I now need to go out and buy my own

April 06, 2019

Would purchase again

This is a good mouthwash. Not too strong and just right! Your breath smells refreshing and great! How could you not love this product? It's a good purchase and I recommend it.