2084 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 30, 2019

Fresh

Great product.
    It will keep your breathe fresh and clean
    I will recommend this product to all people who want to have fresh breath
    Also ot very gentle to your skin in your mouth

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Mouthwash

Tried this and found quite effective. Left your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Unfortunately i found it abit strong for my pallette as the flavour was overpowering left a stinging feeling on my tongue

November 27, 2019

my favorite!

Crest will always be my favorite oral care brand. This mouthwash is the best! It makes your mouth feel so clean and refreshed without the burning feeling. The mint taste isn’t too intense. It’s just right. I bought the three pack from Costco so I always have some ready for when I need it.
    Crest will always be my favourite oral care brand. This mouthwash is the best! It makes your mouth feel so clean and refreshed without the burning feeling. The mint taste isn’t too intense. It’s just right. I bought the three pack from Costco so I always have some ready for when I need it.

November 26, 2019

Très efficace

Crest rince bouche multi-protection est très efficace pour rafraîchir l'haleine . Il prévient la carie également en empêchant la prolifération bactérienne. Nous l'utilisons tous à la maison et en sommes tous très satisfaits . Je vous le recommande.

November 26, 2019

Just the best!

I have used other mouthwashes and found them too harsh. This product is so much better in my opinion. I do not like the taste of alcohol in my mouthwash and this one does not have that. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends!

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Fantastic for that clean mouth taste

Not only was this good for me in giving me a greasy feeling all day but my child recently got braces and she found it very difficult to keep clean throughout the day she now takes this in her school bag and says it is the best of many products she has tried to clean with after eating

New Brunswick, Canada

Can replace bigger brands product

I had been using a competitor product for long. Wanted to try out crest. Not dissapointed. First thing I noticed was it is less harsh on your mouth which is great. And does its job.

United Kingdom

Refreshing

Is brilliant strong taste to it but really does the job.
    Great finish after a toothwash,will continue to use it. My whole house is using it .
    Would recommend

November 19, 2019

Not bad!

Both my husband and I enjoyed using this mouthwash. Provided a nice clean and a fresh feeling.
    Great finish after a toothwash,will continue to use it.

November 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Mouthwash

Works great but if you have tonsil stones and Burns I would highly suggest getting a lighter brand but if you have no issues with oral health this is a very well use brown