1918 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 30, 2019
    United States

Great product

Love using this mouthwash. There is no alcohol so you don’t feel the burning sensation as you use it. You mouth feels refreshing after using. Would highly recommend using this product

May 30, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good

Use this more this more than once uses twice a day. And I love the clean it makes my mouth feel. Clean and fresh i would buy again. My kids etc uses this product

May 29, 2019

Great mouthwash with no burning feeling

The Crest Pro-Health mouthwash is great because it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh without that burning feeling. It has a nice minty taste in your mouth and allows your breathe to smell minty fresh as well! I have been using this mouth wash for the past 2 years and will continue to repurchase when I run out.

May 16, 2019

Bonne qualité

Si vous voulez une haleine fraîche qui dure longtemps, je vous conseille ce produit. Il vous donne aussi un bon goût dans votre bouche! Bref, j'adore ce produit!

May 15, 2019

Good for the price

I really like this product, but it's not as powerful in the mouth as other brands.
    My family loves to use this product. I always have in my house.
    by cost benefit, the product does its best.

May 14, 2019

No burning!

Use this regularly and it leaves our mouths feeling clean and refreshed. No burning which is nice. A little bit of an dry after taste but not bad. Still buying this product to date and will continue to do so.

May 14, 2019

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is a great product. It encourages a healthy mouth and leaves the breath clean and fresh. Dentists recommend Crest and I trust their opinion.

May 01, 2019

Freshens breath

Works well for freshening breath. I did t find it was very effective at whitening my teeth. Good value for what it did do. Will likely buy this product again.

April 30, 2019

Works

This product works. I even have a mini bottle at work in my desk. This product is effective and work, this is not harsh on my gums and helps with bad breath

2.3/5

April 30, 2019

Tastes Weird!

This mouthwash leaves a chemical tasting after taste in my mouth almost all day long. It does the job but I couldnt stand the taste so I threw it out before finishing it!