• Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste
  • Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 149 in Toothpastes

April 17, 2017

Lots of foaming action and leaves your breath smelling fresh and clean. I do not find that it helps at all with whitening. It does however help with my teeth sensitivity.

April 03, 2017

I was experiencing a bit of pain and when I went to the dentist he recommended sensitive toothpaste. However the one he recommended was $16. I then noticed this Crest toothpaste with sensitive relief so I thought I would give it a try. Wow. It worked within 3 days. The pain was gone. Now I use this toothpaste regularly.

May 03, 2016

As I get older I find that the sensitivity in my teeth is getting worse. I tried other toothpaste and then I got to try a sample of Crest Sensi Relief. I haven't looked back since. It works wonders for my teeth. Now I can drink cold water without the pain. Thanks Crest.

April 25, 2016

Love this toothpaste... leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh! Also noticed that it has kept my teeth white, and it is perfect for treating really sensitive teeth (to certain cold/hot drinks or foods). It is also super affordable! This product usually goes on sale at your local Walmart or Shoppers drug mart.

April 25, 2016

This is one great toothpaste, my whole family uses it! Not only does it take care of my sensitivity, but it actually helps whiten my teeth! Taste is great too! A definite, must try! It's worth it.

February 08, 2016

This is one great toothpaste! Not only does it take care of my sensitivity, but it actually helps whiten my teeth! What more could anyone want! Taste is great too! A definite, must try! It's worth it.

January 12, 2016

I love this! I was looking for a cheaper alternative for a sensitive toothpaste. This not only is what I am looking for but it whitens the teeth and tastes good!

July 01, 2015

this toothpaste has given me a new found freedom!! the freedom to eat what ever i want ... hot to cold or cold to hot it just doesnt matter any more ... as i can eat hot chicken then take some cold salad with no pain what so ever! i love you Crest !!!

July 01, 2015

In my opinion this is the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth on the market! I love how it also has a whitening factor, which more sensitive toothpastes do not have. Before I also felt like I had to choose between have a toothpaste for whitening or one for sensitive teeth, now I can have both! I noticed a difference in the sensitivity of my teeth after just three uses. I can drink and eat cold things without having to go through the pain and uncomfortableness of sensitivity.

May 03, 2015

Whenever I brush my teeth with cold water, my teeth hurt. I have tried many different types of toothpaste for sensitive teeth, but none of them works. So when I received the toothpaste, I immediately tried it out. First of all, I like the minty taste. It foams quite well. My teeth do not ache that much when I use it. Now it has been a week since I have tried it out, I find my teeth has no pain at all when I rinse my mouth with cold water. It is a plus that the toothpaste includes the Scope mouthwash, so my breath smells fresher and my mouth feels cleaner. I am pleased with the result.

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

R3Bean added a new review for
    Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!