Crest Toothpaste with Scope

Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 149 in Toothpastes

April 27, 2017

This product is preferred by my dentist and she gives me a new tube each time I visit her. It tastes great, leaves a nice fresh feeling in your mouth. The scope is an added bonus that helps to keep your breath fresh.

April 22, 2017

This is a decent toothpaste and it's priced pretty good. I don't mind the flavor of it and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's also easy to find in stores.

April 17, 2017

This is your standard toothpaste, nothing fancy about it, but it still does what its supposed to do. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed, as it should, and you can typically get the for a great price at Costco!

April 17, 2017

Good toothpaste...leaves your mouth feeling fresh but not good for those with sensitive teeth. In my case, I had to stop using this toothpaste within the first week.

March 14, 2017

It is your standard toothpaste. The taste is really good and I dont have cavities. That concludes everything you want in your toothpaste :)

The addition of Scope is quite delightful. I keeps my mouth feeling clean for longer periods of time.

March 13, 2017

Clairement mon dentifrice préféré! Sensation de fraîcheur en bouche après le brossage. Pas l'impression d'avoir la bouche pâteuse. Le goût est bon et la durée de fraîcheur est convenable!

March 13, 2017

We have been using Crest for years and still use it. It has a tingly and minty flavour that gives a great sensation of clean healthy teeth. We will continue to use this for a while

March 08, 2017

Ce dentifrice nettoie bien les dents laissant une sensation de fraîcheur dans la bouche grâce au Scope.
    Il goûte bon et se vends à prix abordable. Il est souvent à rabais . C'est un de mes dentifrices préférés.

February 24, 2017

This is my favourite toothpaste. I love how long the freshness lasts. It tastes great and I trust that I'm getting a quality product because it's by crest.

February 08, 2017

My favourite tooth paste. I've always trusted crest for my oral care products. I especially like minty toothpaste to keep my breath smelling fresh. I can't stand tooth paste that don't have a minty flavour to it but this product is perfect for me. Effective and affordable brand of tooth paste.