Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 156 in Toothpastes

July 13, 2017

Pretty good toothpaste

This is a pretty good cheap toothpaste.I like how the toothpaste has the mouthwash built in so i have one more less step to do in the morning.The toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean and keep my breath fresh.

So Fresh, So Clean

A very high-quality toothpaste that is guaranteed to leave your teeth clean and your breath fresh. It was very foamy in my mouth and I will continue to use it. Even my dentist recommended this product!

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

I love buying these from Costco because it is great value! Last's use a long time until we have to repurchase which normally stretches to our next Costco trip! :)

Love this product

The only toothpast I use, my whole life will never change.i recommend it to everyone and always will. My whole family uses it. And now my grandkids use it.

June 18, 2017

Fresh Breath

Crest toothpaste with scope is one of my go to brands for brushing my teeth. It's a good value for the amount of toothpaste you get and it freshens your breath. The scope taste isn't overpowering and neither is the mint taste of the toothpaste itself. This brand is one of my regular brands that I use.

June 13, 2017

I would buy this again!

This Crest toothpaste with Scope is completely awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. The little pieces of Scope in it dissolve well, taste great, freshen your breath, and are even just interesting to look at.

June 13, 2017

Really refreshing!

The added scope to this already great toothpaste really just amps up its long lasting freshness. I no longer worry about getting up close and personal with any number of people because I know I can rely on the toothpaste to have my breath smelling as minty fresh hours after as I would if I had just finished brushing my pearly whites.
    The price for the packs at Costco are great, you'll be holding on to tooth roasts for quite about but it's definitely worth it

1.8/5

June 09, 2017

I can not use any crest products. Every time I try to use it it dries out my mouth and makes my gums peel. I don't ever recommend it and wonder what is in it that causes those reactions. It's too strong

May 03, 2017

This is the same tooth paste my dentist recommends. I love the way how it makes my mouth and teeth feel so clean. It leaves a great taste in my mouth as well!

May 01, 2017

Pretty much the only kind of toothpaste I buy, really does do the job, and I'm a big fan of toothpastes that create alot of foam, makes my mouth feel cleaner, nope never had a problem with this toothpaste