Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#14 in Toothpastes

December 22, 2017

Helps keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day!

I tried this toothpaste a while back and haven't gone back! It's the #1 choice for me and my family now. It does what it says and keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day.

October 13, 2017

Good

I bought the new Crest Pro-Health Profresh Toothpaste and was so impressed with it in just a week or so I noticed a great difference in how much cleaner and brighter my teeth looked. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to everyone! Well worth the money and I will buy it over and over again, it is such a great feeling when your teeth look and feel so brilliant.

September 13, 2017

Oral hygiene

Oral hygiene products are important to all of us and one product you don't want to be cheap on is your mouth. Use as directed with floss and mouthwash for a happy mouth

September 13, 2017

This toothpaste stays fresh for hours! This is my go !

Toothpaste is one of the most important parts of my everyday routine and I have tried so many and so far Crest with Scope has been my absolute favourite!
    This toothpaste tastes so fresh and the freshness lasts for hours, which is hard to find! It's not too strong though, so it won't burn your mouth.
    It is a bit more pricy then your regular toothpaste but the size of the tube is much bigger, and I don't use as much as I do with the other regular toothpaste. I guess I'm the end you save money because you get more product!
    It also goes on sale a lot at local pharmacies and department stores, I just buy a few at this time and save extra money!
    I recommend trying this toothpaste out, you'll be happily surprised!

July 13, 2017

Pretty good toothpaste

This is a pretty good cheap toothpaste.I like how the toothpaste has the mouthwash built in so i have one more less step to do in the morning.The toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean and keep my breath fresh.

So Fresh, So Clean

A very high-quality toothpaste that is guaranteed to leave your teeth clean and your breath fresh. It was very foamy in my mouth and I will continue to use it. Even my dentist recommended this product!

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

I love buying these from Costco because it is great value! Last's use a long time until we have to repurchase which normally stretches to our next Costco trip! :)

Love this product

The only toothpast I use, my whole life will never change.i recommend it to everyone and always will. My whole family uses it. And now my grandkids use it.

June 18, 2017

Fresh Breath

Crest toothpaste with scope is one of my go to brands for brushing my teeth. It's a good value for the amount of toothpaste you get and it freshens your breath. The scope taste isn't overpowering and neither is the mint taste of the toothpaste itself. This brand is one of my regular brands that I use.

June 13, 2017

I would buy this again!

This Crest toothpaste with Scope is completely awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. The little pieces of Scope in it dissolve well, taste great, freshen your breath, and are even just interesting to look at.