Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

July 02, 2019

Fresh breath

This toothpaste cleans well and leaves my breath with that great clean feeling. As good as if I had brushed and used mouth wash without having to use two separate products. Helps keep teeth white too

June 04, 2019

C'est LE dentifrice de ma famille ! ! !

Je l'utilise à l'occasion, mais chez-moi,c'est LA pâte à dent que tous le monde utilise !
    C'est un excellent produit ! Elle a bon goût, rafraîchit vraiment l'haleine et dure plus longtemps que la moyenne ! C'est un excellent rapport qualité/prix ! !
    P.S.je l'utilise à l'occasion, simplement parce que je dois utiliser un dentifrice pour dents sensibles...Sinon je l'utiliserais quotidiennement ;)

May 29, 2019

Great toothpaste to use when your in a hurry!

I like using the Crest Complete with Scope toothpaste on those mornings when I sleep in and don't have much time to get ready. This toothpaste has scope included so you can skip the step of using mouth wash when your in a hurry. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and minty fresh.

May 03, 2019

Clean minty and fresh

A powerful boost of mint to help your mouth feel fresh before bed or to start your day. It definitely is minty!! Doesn’t leave behind any kind of residue. My kids don’t like it for the strong minty flavour.

April 09, 2019

Love

I absolutely love the Crest Toothpaste with Scope. I love the After feeling brushing my teeth. I feel clean, refresh of extra scope mouthwash. I love and want to brush my teeth even more now. Even just brushing for fun, fresh cleaning.

March 25, 2019

Favorite toothpaste

Love this toothpaste
    Won’t use anything else
    Love the taste and how my mouth feels so fresh and clean after. Fresh breath is a bonus
    Definitely recommend trying it out!

March 20, 2019

Best Toothpaste

I love using this toothpaste and it is probably the only toothpaste I will buy from now on. After brushing my teeth, I do not want to eat breakfast since my mouth feels so clean. My breath is also very minty and fresh from using this toothpaste. Highly recommend.

February 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

I love this product we use all crest products in our home for teeth and gums. The taste is good and no chalkyness in it all and it keeps your breath smelling fresh and clean all day

January 24, 2019
    New York, United States

i would buy this again

i love trying new toothpaste i bought this toothpaste and fell in love with it because how it left my mouth feeling so fresh and clean . i used this and then some mouth wash to make it fresh

January 22, 2019

Great taste

This toothpaste leaves a great taste in the mouth. It also leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It's a grest toothpaste for everyone. My son also likes it.